Reviews for Supernatural Series 9X2 Child's Play
Jack Frost the Frost Child chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This is one messed up family and Harry sure has weird origins but I like it weird is always good and creepy is better! Can't wait to see what you come up with next
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
very good
Anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Back again, if anyone wants to read 'A Ghost of A Chance' it's on the author's favs list.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nine hundred and I'll take her" he said as he handed the money over, the woman looked shocked but took the money "don't worry, I'll take good care of her" he smiled sweetly as he picked up the doll, holding her like a baby.

He walked away and rounded a corner into an alley.

"Hello, I know you can hear me" he said, looking down at the doll in his arms

"Hello" she said, smiling up at him

"What's your name sugar cube?" Harry asked with a smile as he readjusted her

"Clarissa" she said as she shifted herself into a more comfortable position in his arms

"That's a cute name. What's all this about dead people though?" he asked

"The lady that made me, the way I am" she muttered "had an old relative who collected dolls. The lady bought me and enchanted me so that when the old lady was asleep I'd come to life and kill her so that she could have her inheritance" Clarissa looked sad "after a while I ended up with a new family, the girl who owned me was nice, but her Father hurt her, so I killed him. I got passed around from family to family over the years, if the owner was nice then I behaved but if someone tried to hurt them then I killed them" she looked up at him "You won't make me go away will you?"

"Why would I? Whatever you did in the past is just that; the past, it doesn't matter. You can call me daddy if you want" he winked at her and she hugged him tightly as they exited the alley.

Okay, what the freak?! That's ripped straight from 'A Ghost Of A Chance' by DanyellaSkyler. Badly ripped and retyped sorta in your own words(but not really)! At least site her as inspiring you. Though considering I recognized it in three seconds and haven't read Ghost of a Chance in months, you might want to ask permission to use her idea. God, you didn't even change the dolls effing name. Imitation is not the sincerest form of flattery when it's this blatant and unacknowledged; it's plagiarism.

If anyone else is curious, you can find the original story here or on Twisting the Hellmouth.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013