Reviews for Swear on your life
bro chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Its quite a while since you updated. Is this story abandoned? I'd really enjoy some more chapters of you feel up to it. I'm not big on fluff but I love Tbag so I will put up with if it you would continue. :)
Cas-Wings chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I love this story so far, can't wait to see it continue! There's far too little Micheal/T-bag in this fandom 3
Slrmn82 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is great so far. I haven't read any michael/tbag fic in a long time. Glad to come across another one. It is well written and in character too, which is always a plus. I will be waiting impatiently for an update.

Cheers,
Slrmn82
Eva chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Wow, this is better than I thought it will. I'm not much of a Michael fan but it seems like an awesome story.
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Thank you for quick update! ;) You didn't disappoint with this chapter.
Not that I'm complaining. Just curious. Why did you add all those flashbacks for? After reading this chapter my guess is, you're not gonna let Lincoln be executed. Am I correct? I am happy with that coz Micheal being Micheal wouldn't forgive himself if you hadn't managed to save his brother - which was the whole idea from the beginning, anyway. It will make him feel at ease and will not be angry at T-Bag for not being his brother. But how are you gonna save the guy now, I've no idea. I'm really looking forward to find out. ;)
Nothing bad to point out. I really liked this chapter. And you even made it that long. Wow. :) Hope to see more soon. Even your T-Bag was realistic and kinda cute with all those attempts to have conversation with Micheal and then his inner debate to sleep peacefully next to him. Only sleep.
If I can have a request, please don't describe other guys being beaten to a pulp coz it happened for sure back in the prison. :( I hate moments like that especially when heroes I like are included - and expect for Tweener, I like the rest of them. Also wouldn't mind if you mentioned what happened to him after Avocado will have be out of the hospital. Yes, I am terrible but I seriously can't stand a guy. But I feel terribly sorry for C-Note - this ex partner of his - you know, his tall, bald partner with weird voice - is gonna kill him.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I also love Micheal x T-Bag the most! I can't stand there is not enough of them. :( So I nearly jumped from joy in my seat when I was sitting completely bored, checked "Prison Break" fanfics and clicked "M Rated" and then saw yours. Love you! :)
No. I'm not gonna kill you only because you have left Lincoln.
Your writing talent is good - no complains about that. :)
Yes, you have too many stories: 16 and only 6 are finished but only because they are oneshots. Updating them regularly will be a pain. :( Not to mention, you can get bored at some point and just drop them. :(
So I guess there is no point in asking you to write a story with pretty, well-schooled Micheal who ends up in prison NOT on purpose, without Lincoln being there. You know, because someone framed him or because he killed someone unintentionally - a story with his pretty self being forced to survive there without any tattoo, plan, etc. Would do anything to read a plot like that at least ONCE. :( But no. Every writer has to write about this canon escape. Not to even mention having T-Bag in there is even lesser. :(
Well, anyway. Waiting for the next chapter. :)