Reviews for Overthrown
ShockShellMV chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I saw this late because I was busy with school.

Better late then never. Enjoyable to the last word. Looking forward to the next installment.
snheetah chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I loved the last chapter. Wow, the action between the lionesses and the hyenas was awesome. Good thing the Pride Landers won with the help from the hyenas. That's what I'm planning on doing with my "Scar's Return" fanfic. I hope yoh update your next story soon :)
snheetah chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Aww, poor Akili. At least her mother's death will be avenged! Can't wait to read the next chapter where the figing will happen. It's gonna be good :)
TMNTTLK lover chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
aww man story over boo:( I only say that 'cause I enjoyed it so much. Great ending. Love it!
ThatPersonYouMightKnow chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Wow. Zira is mean. Then again, it's a sort of likable mean. I'm not surprised she's one of the few things I enjoy about The Lion King II.
ShockShellMV chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Another great chapter, but I have a quick question. If Mufasa is alive in this timeline, where's Scar?
anonymous13 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Zira is very much in-character in this chapter, and I could literally imagine Suzanne Pleshette delivering these lines. Pity she is no longer with us. I liked the argument between the girls in the cave, as it was a source of much-needed humor in a very dark story. Simba has come up with a very clever idea by using the hyenas, who also seem very much in-character. I can only imagine Scar's reaction once he hears the hyenas have agreed to this.

"You...helped...Mufasa? You agreed to come to Simba's aid, and did not kill him? What am I to think of you now? You're not just idiots, you're traitors!"

I am curious as to when old Taka will be back, but the very inclusion of the hyenas indicates his return is not far behind. Maybe you ought to have him and Ghaibu together.

I look forward to the climactic chapter(s). See you next time!
anonymous13 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Well, Zira has created quite the brutal regime here, not unlike Scar's in the film. I liked the scene with Sora and Akili as well, particularly the final part:

"You like her, don't you?" Tora asked.

"Yes." Sora said. "Yes I do."

It's a nice little bit of brother-sister interaction, which is a good thing in this series. Well, I better go on to review Chapter 4...
snheetah chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Wonderful chapter! I loved how you included a little bit of Uzuri in here and the hyenas. Even though Simba was not allowed to do this, I think that this was a pretty good choice because the hyenas are stronger and the battle will be good and exciting. Let's just hope that the Pride Landers, and the hyenas, win thus one :)
ShockShellMV chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story so far. It's a good plot, nicely set up, and all the good characters to go with. I can't wait to read more.
Kovu and Kiara chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
i think mufasa should make a deal with zira so her and her pride can hunt this way one is not starving to death
Kovu and Kiara chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
i think mufasa and sarabi and the hyenas should fight the outsiders and mufasa should make a deal with the outsiders if they agree to be nice and let him and his mate rule the pridelands and he would allow them to join his pride if they follow the rules thios way no one will not staving to death but if zira and the outsiders kills anyone would get abanish from the pridelands and go back to the outlands where they belong but if zira and her pride does not agree to be nice mufasa and sarabi and the hyenas should fight them if the outsiders r hurt bad they will have to go back to the outlands where they belong
TMNTTLK lover chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Intreasting idea having the hyenas help. That will certinely gave them some advantage. Great chapter
the-mysterious-other chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I wonder how they'll get the Pridelands back now. It's nice to know that Sora finally found someone!
Chika513 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Hey it's Chika513 haha I'm just too lazy to log in xD I loved this chapter and I'm glad Sora found a little girlie friend! ;D can't wait for the next chapter :)