Reviews for Kakarrot's Mission
darkclaw27 chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
This has been one of the greatest stories I have ever read and really hope you continue to write more of this story, I have had a great time reading it and have really been taken in by it.
LordCanine chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Okay. I like this one and Team Z. I haven't read the others, so I'm going to now, even though you're rewriting them.
TheOnlyKing chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
This was a failure, Kakarrot had so many chances to kill his enemies but he hesitated, he's not a true saiyan warrior if he hesitates. In fact you are so scared of killing off main characters that this story has become pathetic. He should've killed both Yamcha and Bulma a long time ago (that's right! His name is Yamcha!) but instead he spared them while making an excuse that he 'needed Bulma' for the Dragon Balls when he could've just stole the dragon radar and found them himself. If you plan on re-writing this story again without all the bullshit then tell me, I want a Kakarrot that will actually acomplish his mission for once! Not one that will turn soft after just being with the pathetic earthlings for a couple of years!
18rLee chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
dude its a dog not a fox ay the way
Guest chapter 17 . 4/20/2015
Damn this was a good fic, it was already a great fic but it was just getting good, i like your occ character, and thats a first!
truth chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
its true this story had so much potential but the ocs ruined everything
Sheri chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Tried reading it, but the writing and grammar was just awful.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Okay I read your summary and it had my interest. I wanted to see how a semi evil goku would function in the events of DB and DBZ. You've got an EXCELLENT idea and I want to read it, but I can't. There's just not enough detail in the characters to make them feel alive. They feel like cardboard cutouts and I can't read that. My biggest suggestion is to read other novels and study their wiring styles. See how they write details of facial expressions, hair, landscapes, emotions, creatures, food, and pretty much anything. Study other books and come back to this story and edit the hell out of it. You don't need to actually rewrite it; you just need to write details!

Some book series I suggest you study are the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and The Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. Read these books and study how those men write details. Best of luck! Let me know if you ever decide to perform my suggestions.
trebeh chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Even if your Kakarot does change, don't make him quite as naive as the canon Goku; let him keep at least most of his Saiyan pride and a tiny bit of his arrogance.
trebeh chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I'm also a fan of the Kakarot(Goku)/Bulma pairing; I like it by far more than Chichi/Goku or Vegeta/Bulma
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
I'm glad you haven't officially abandoned the story and I'm sorry about the hater in the reviews who seems to have an irrational intense hate for OCs I actually liked yours and your story is worth reading with or with out the OCs! I'll be waitin for the re written first chapter! ( U )
Now I have a message for the mean reviewer that made you doubt yourself about this sorry ( warning this will be GRAPHIC): Ok this is for you chick/boy who hates OCs YOUR ASS NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN IF YOUR GOING TO HATE ON THE STORY AT LEAST USE PROPER GRAMMER SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR CONDENSCEDNING ASS SERIOUSLY I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CANT DO SHIT FOR THE WORLD SO THEY DECIDE TO HATE ON THE ONES WHO CAN SO IN CONCLUSION STOP BEING A BITCH ABOUT OCS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT LEAVE THE STORY NOBODY IS MAKING YOU READ IT AND ITS NOT YOUR STORY TO CHANGE ANYWAY SO BACK THE FUCK OFF
And I'm done sorry for anybody who doesn't like cursing I don't use it often only for people that are extremely close-minded and obnoxious like this one reviewer.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
To The Retarded Hater: Bitch! ! Shut the Fuck Up. I know it is You Spaming Those Reviews About Hating OC.

IF You Do Not like His or Her Story, Then Leave you Coward. The only Reason why are being so Rude youvare simply a Guest. Pussy.
PercabethIsEternity chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this story
No OCS chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
OCS RUINED THE DAM STORY
Peace chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Just because the OC, I'm out. I will not read anymore of this story. The story been great overall but now it is trash. Get rid of the OC, and maybe I will continue reading this.