Reviews for Kakarrot's Mission
Guest chapter 17 . 9h
Damn this was a good fic, it was already a great fic but it was just getting good, i like your occ character, and thats a first!
truth chapter 17 . 1/18
its true this story had so much potential but the ocs ruined everything
Sheri chapter 1 . 1/9
Tried reading it, but the writing and grammar was just awful.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Okay I read your summary and it had my interest. I wanted to see how a semi evil goku would function in the events of DB and DBZ. You've got an EXCELLENT idea and I want to read it, but I can't. There's just not enough detail in the characters to make them feel alive. They feel like cardboard cutouts and I can't read that. My biggest suggestion is to read other novels and study their wiring styles. See how they write details of facial expressions, hair, landscapes, emotions, creatures, food, and pretty much anything. Study other books and come back to this story and edit the hell out of it. You don't need to actually rewrite it; you just need to write details!

Some book series I suggest you study are the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan and The Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. Read these books and study how those men write details. Best of luck! Let me know if you ever decide to perform my suggestions.
trebeh chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Even if your Kakarot does change, don't make him quite as naive as the canon Goku; let him keep at least most of his Saiyan pride and a tiny bit of his arrogance.
trebeh chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I'm also a fan of the Kakarot(Goku)/Bulma pairing; I like it by far more than Chichi/Goku or Vegeta/Bulma
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
I'm glad you haven't officially abandoned the story and I'm sorry about the hater in the reviews who seems to have an irrational intense hate for OCs I actually liked yours and your story is worth reading with or with out the OCs! I'll be waitin for the re written first chapter! ( U )
Now I have a message for the mean reviewer that made you doubt yourself about this sorry ( warning this will be GRAPHIC): Ok this is for you chick/boy who hates OCs YOUR ASS NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN IF YOUR GOING TO HATE ON THE STORY AT LEAST USE PROPER GRAMMER SO PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR CONDENSCEDNING ASS SERIOUSLY I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CANT DO SHIT FOR THE WORLD SO THEY DECIDE TO HATE ON THE ONES WHO CAN SO IN CONCLUSION STOP BEING A BITCH ABOUT OCS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT LEAVE THE STORY NOBODY IS MAKING YOU READ IT AND ITS NOT YOUR STORY TO CHANGE ANYWAY SO BACK THE FUCK OFF
And I'm done sorry for anybody who doesn't like cursing I don't use it often only for people that are extremely close-minded and obnoxious like this one reviewer.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
To The Retarded Hater: Bitch! ! Shut the Fuck Up. I know it is You Spaming Those Reviews About Hating OC.

IF You Do Not like His or Her Story, Then Leave you Coward. The only Reason why are being so Rude youvare simply a Guest. Pussy.
PercabethIsEternity chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this story
No OCS chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
OCS RUINED THE DAM STORY
Peace chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Just because the OC, I'm out. I will not read anymore of this story. The story been great overall but now it is trash. Get rid of the OC, and maybe I will continue reading this.
FUCK YOU chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Your OC should have lost! GET RID OFTHAT BRAT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS BITCH!
NO OC BITCH chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Sure it won't do much since there are more chapters but get rid of the OC's bitch.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
You can make an OC, but have it be a strong girl character coz DBZ needs to have a consistently strong female.
winddemon199 chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
That one piece thing was a bit stupid