Reviews for A Way to Say Thank You
CentauRita chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
The way you write your Boyz...bliss me the hell out!

Thanks for the rec's

All ready on His Daddy's Eyes

So, 'A New Dream' is a story the the characters from chappie 1 ? Walt and Curt?
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Wow cbaty,

Congratulations! published just before Valentine's Day...I'm so proud of you!

Rita ;D
ant1gon3 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
So much to say inside this tiny little box ;) First thank you for letting me pre-read this. Nothing like a little Edward and Jasper smut to get the juices flowing. I love to watch Jasper pout just as much as the next girl.

I read "A New Dream" and loved it. They had an instant connection that was believable and they also had a hard time maintaining a long distance relationship even over a relatively short period of time (no thanks to Winston). The conversation about Curt's previous relationship with Winston was actually one of my favorite parts. I love the answer to Walt's question "who ended it?" - "his wife". And of course it was sexy (lemony)! *sigh*

I really enjoyed it and I look forward to the next story.

And thank you for the shout out for Hoodie. I really appreciate and am flattered that you would mention it.
odiejae chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
god i love those boys! poor jasper, he's just too easy but my heart almost stopped at how beautiful they are together! i do have a new dream but i haven't had time to sit and read yet. i can't wait to get to it. now i can't wait for the rumors outtake and a new book! :) xx
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This was great, loved it. And that was mean to mess with Jasper like that, fun but mean :-)
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Still think this is a brilliant idea!

X
AuntR chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
As always...love E/J. And you know that I loved A New Dream. Anticipating the Rumors outtake...
35nanou chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
J'aime vraiment la façon de faire tes remerciements, ça a été un grand plaisir même si ce n'était pas nécessaire car le plaisir pour nous est de lire ton OS (pour moi au complet dès demain! ;) )
Je n'y ai pas cru à ton blocage entre Justin et Marcus surtout après avoir lu cette scène très chaude entre Edward et Jasper par contre j'espère que ton personnage principal va être plus conciliant avec toi pour l'élaboration de la suite de ton histoire.
Merci pour ce outtake en préparation que je vais m'empresser de lire dès lors que tu le partageras avec nous!
A bientôt et merci pour tout, bisous.
D.Kinney chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HHEEHEHE! That was niiiiiiiiiiiice! I'm glad you're not quitting fanfiction like so many others did! I'll be buying your book for sure!
odiejae chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
gah, you tease! even just that little bit of jasper and edward is hot! and so adorable! but walt and curt sound awesome too! i'm so excited for you and i can't wait to read it! :) xx
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute :-) Looking forward to the book.
Skylar chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your success. I was hoping your first published book would be a revise of A Killing in London. If you have not already printed it out and/or saved it somewhere, please do so and please consider having that one published. That story is so good and all the side stories you created with interesting characters. Please let me know you'll think about it. I like the plot to your new one and will check out the new blog site. This was a very clever way to let all your fans know. Again, Congratulations!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Exciting! Love the announcement. I'll be on the lookout for it!
mommatri chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow, I am so excited for you. And for me. I will be looking for your book and thanks so much for letting us know about it. I know it will be great because every thing you write is soooo good. Please don't leave our boys though. They need you and of course we all do too. Congrats and thanks for the update.
Nancy
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
O I am so happy for you. Headed to your profile now!