Reviews for Don't Throw Snowballs From Glass Houses
Gestir chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh god you are evil. All of you. :-D

That was actually a terrible prank, and I hope Jane gets the spanking she deserves (in some upcoming story) but the comeback was great and the messaging is absolutely ace.
The sentence "that is the first time anyone has actually requested that from me" is so great and I can hear the intonation. And I'm chuckling at the inner vision of hornet-Maura who's angry enough to create smoke but cool-headed enough to plan. As we all know, revenge is a dish best served cold. As proven, by you. :-)

Thank you for writing and sharing.
killie 64 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm with Maura on this one... Funny, very funny! Though, Jane throwing snowballs at her was pretty funny too. ;)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Then a partially dressed JAne came flying out of the bathroom, picked up Maura and slung her over one shoulder, and carried her outside and chucked her into a snowbank.
whiskets chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Bwahahaha! Omg laughing so hard!
pi chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
damn poor jane
Bb lydja chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awww man y did u do dat to me. That wz crule I wz lken forward to another chap.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Foolish Jane...going into the shower was just begging for a payback.
AWorldOfNonsense chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at this! Brilliant idea and hilarious. Thanks for writing it!
Writer Marx chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Jane totally messed with the wrong woman's shoes. Payback rocks lol
JMPack chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Bawhahahahaha thats is some funny ass shit right there. I've done the ice water and snow into a shower before and that is the funniest thing you can do to anyone.
Simahoyo chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
FUNNY!
afret2010 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Jane got what she deserved. Too funny!
deetails chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was hilarious in text form and in fanfiction form. :)
Me chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Note to self: Don't mess with Maura's shoe boxes (even if they're empty), unless you like really cold showers :D.
Redwolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
HAH AWESOME! Well done, and I truly appreciated this as a New Englander, especially today.