Reviews for Diary Of A Grown Man
Sirein chapter 6 . 3/8
*wipes away a tear* That was beautiful and sweet and you're amazing.
Sirein chapter 5 . 3/8
The tension here is overwhelming and I have a feeling that Kenpachi knows what's going on...
Sirein chapter 4 . 3/8
It's getting hot in here So take off all your clothes Fantastic!
Sirein chapter 3 . 3/8
Heeey I'm back...Ichigo's day to day life is so interesting...Off to the next chapter
Sirein chapter 2 . 3/7
Grimm is totally cool with the journal writing...makes me think that he might be the type to keep a journal hidden in between his run now, the coast is no longer safe. I'll be back for more as soon as it is... byeee
Sirien chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my gawd I'm so excited I'm literally bouncing and woohooo this is awesome...I'm off to the next chappie and I hope you're not wierded out by all the commenting. I don't usually do this but your stories make me want to comment! Cheerios!
bchiles21 chapter 6 . 1/4
Lol love it sweetie!
YaoiBunneh chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Why didn't you give us the sequel ;-;
OrangeLatte chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I liked the story) very nice and humorous. The way they both were in denial about attraction and interacted with each other was very funny. Especially first fight in the group meeting and the bickering who's gonna bottom) "Writing in the diary" idea is very cool and the way you've used different style of talking for their POV - exellent.
Tsuki-Ayase chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I can't believe you don't have more review for this awesome fic... O_o People, really!
Anyway, I loved it, as usual!
Thank you so much for this...this...damn I lost my words, you turned me into mush all over again! Roh.
See ya!
Ayase
Ambie Lovina chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Awww. This was such a fun read!
FamousFor15mb chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome story! The whole concept with ''journals'' is excellent and the slight flashforwards work really great! Kind of thought the story could go on, with Nnoitra/Kenpachi haha it would be a really funny couple! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
This was great! It was funny and serious at the same time and had a great plot. Really enjoyed it.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Loved it so much! It's so cute and it's amazingly well written! Another one of your brilliant fics! xD
xXAshe.Kurosaki.Xx chapter 1 . 2/28/2013