Reviews for Diary Of A Grown Man
Calise chapter 6 . 6/28
aw such a good chapter. they're so perfect together .
Calise chapter 5 . 6/28
renji is pretty sexy haha poor ichigo is having mixed emotions ! I really love how we get to read about both their perspectives
Calise chapter 3 . 6/28
The dialogue is on point in this story.
Calise chapter 2 . 6/28
Aw Grimm has a big crush haha Grimmjow is such an asshole in the best kind of way. He's definitely feelin Ichigo, I wonder how Ichigo will respond in their next interaction.
Calise chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this! You captured Ichigo's anger so well! I can already tell that his story is gonna be hilarious. You are a wonderful writer!
kenni-bun bun chapter 6 . 1/14
Awwwww, Grimm learned how to compromise! I can just picture ichigo banging his ass out.
fangirlhaven chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
I couldn't help, but laugh at this ending. XD
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
:D
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
And here I thought I was reading Grimmjow's diary until Grimmjow, himself, walked up in there like he owned the place.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I really like this story and I hope it will continue the same way . I don't know why but I think that Grimmjow won't let Ichigo fuck him in the place the sun don't shine would be too easy I don't trust this but maybe I'm just badmouthing the blue bastard (in a good way of course ;3).
I really really want to get to know what's going to happen. _
Sirein chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
*wipes away a tear* That was beautiful and sweet and you're amazing.
Sirein chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
The tension here is overwhelming and I have a feeling that Kenpachi knows what's going on...
Sirein chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
It's getting hot in here So take off all your clothes Fantastic!
Sirein chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Heeey I'm back...Ichigo's day to day life is so interesting...Off to the next chapter
Sirein chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Grimm is totally cool with the journal writing...makes me think that he might be the type to keep a journal hidden in between his run now, the coast is no longer safe. I'll be back for more as soon as it is... byeee
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »