Reviews for Crossing Worlds 2: Runners Prerogative
Staria's Light chapter 25 . 1/25
Can you continue? You're a very great writer and I want to know more about the fight and the two batches of Digidestined!
DT chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
NEXT CHAPTER?
PLS
Yami Koibito chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
Aw man, I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved how playful Takuya was with the v2 Digidestined it made me laugh so hard at his little antics. Playing tag and then buying them hot chocolate so hilarious. I like how Takuya went from killing Lilithmon to actually trying to save a Lilithmon.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
*puppydog eyes* Please to update...?
YohanKC chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
I hope you continue to update this story. After I found your first Crossing Worlds story, I've been hooked
FLARECROWN chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
Great story, man things are tense between the two groups I wonder how are they gonna overcome this.
Xigtus chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I almost skipped my sleep time because of you.

Keep it up! xD
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I always get so excited when I see an update!
will chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
words cannot. describe how happy I am to see you back and updating again. your the author of my favorite digimon fanfics and I hope that you have many fresh ideas after your hiatus
myzor king of war chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Man Daemon really got his ass kicked and I hope they can rescue their friend and also glad your still writing
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Okay, that was a clever plan from Koji and Takuya. Never thought I'd see that last sentence said by heroes. Especially these ones. Well, this will be interesting. Update soon please.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Lilithmon!; I thought she is dead and evil?
MoonlightBushido chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I was beginning to think that you had put this story on hiatus. Love the chapter. Can't wait for the next one to come out. Keep up the good work.
Impstar chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Lilithmon was kidnapped? When did this happen?

Looking forward to more updates; hopefully this is a sign that updates are soon to come.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 9/8/2014