Reviews for Crossing Worlds 2: Runners Prerogative
FLARECROWN chapter 25 . 5/4
Great story, man things are tense between the two groups I wonder how are they gonna overcome this.
Xigtus chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I almost skipped my sleep time because of you.

Keep it up! xD
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I always get so excited when I see an update!
will chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
words cannot. describe how happy I am to see you back and updating again. your the author of my favorite digimon fanfics and I hope that you have many fresh ideas after your hiatus
myzor king of war chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Man Daemon really got his ass kicked and I hope they can rescue their friend and also glad your still writing
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Okay, that was a clever plan from Koji and Takuya. Never thought I'd see that last sentence said by heroes. Especially these ones. Well, this will be interesting. Update soon please.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Lilithmon!; I thought she is dead and evil?
MoonlightBushido chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I was beginning to think that you had put this story on hiatus. Love the chapter. Can't wait for the next one to come out. Keep up the good work.
Impstar chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Lilithmon was kidnapped? When did this happen?

Looking forward to more updates; hopefully this is a sign that updates are soon to come.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Writers block?
mds777 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Interesting chapter. If agumon and patamon are awestruck from seeing takuya take down a unimon, makes you wonder what their reactions would be if they ever encountered marcus damon or keenan crier from digimon data squad. This is an awesome story by the way :)
MegaDragon520 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
I absolutely love your stories. I can't wait for more.
Will chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Just trying to make sure that your still alive. Though I of have a question do you ever plan on continuing forgotten legend? Because after your runners series the forgotten legend is my favorite Digimon fanfic and I'm eager to see how the other frontier digidestines have changed, especially the twins. Also apparently the light kingdom has been closed off. So that makes me wonder what happened to Koji and since the team originally went to the kingdom of darkness that leaves me to wonder if they met kouichi.
Will chapter 24 . 6/7/2014
Summer is here I hope that it means that you will be updating more often. I'd hate to see this story go to waste especially since you have such a great track record of great stories. After this is finished I hope you don't forget to update the Forgotten Legend. Well until the next update Ciao : )
digifan303 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Fantastic update! It was worth the wait.