Reviews for Crossing Worlds 2: Runners Prerogative
Kirito Liger chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Please oooh mighty storyteller please return to us and at least continue this story
ivan0061509 chapter 25 . 5/5/2020
it's been awhile since you last updated this I hope you continue it one day
BlueShard20 chapter 25 . 7/26/2017
Keep going dude! this story is too good to stop now!
Staria's Light chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
Can you continue? You're a very great writer and I want to know more about the fight and the two batches of Digidestined!
DT chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
NEXT CHAPTER?
PLS
Yami Koibito chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
Aw man, I can't wait for the next chapter! I loved how playful Takuya was with the v2 Digidestined it made me laugh so hard at his little antics. Playing tag and then buying them hot chocolate so hilarious. I like how Takuya went from killing Lilithmon to actually trying to save a Lilithmon.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
*puppydog eyes* Please to update...?
asdfkjshaikhu chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
I hope you continue to update this story. After I found your first Crossing Worlds story, I've been hooked
FLARECROWN chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
Great story, man things are tense between the two groups I wonder how are they gonna overcome this.
Xigtus chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
I almost skipped my sleep time because of you.

Keep it up! xD
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I always get so excited when I see an update!
will chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
words cannot. describe how happy I am to see you back and updating again. your the author of my favorite digimon fanfics and I hope that you have many fresh ideas after your hiatus
myzor king of war chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Man Daemon really got his ass kicked and I hope they can rescue their friend and also glad your still writing
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Okay, that was a clever plan from Koji and Takuya. Never thought I'd see that last sentence said by heroes. Especially these ones. Well, this will be interesting. Update soon please.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Lilithmon!; I thought she is dead and evil?