Reviews for Light
forgetmenotlovely chapter 17 . 7/7
So much (sexual) tension, it was almost unbearable D! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to their adventure in Otogakure, and the blossoming romance, of course.
P.S. I really like the way you've woven visual imagery into the story, especially with colours and lighting.
Really nice story :)
C3siah chapter 17 . 5/21
I hope you updated soon. Please
ExtremeA chapter 17 . 4/15
Please update!
PLEASE UPDATE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE BUT OH MY LORD I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS
MaegonYvonne chapter 17 . 1/30
I need you to PLEASE update this! I absolutely love this story line and it has so much potential!
Black Paper chapter 17 . 1/4
Interesting story :) but Why Hinata not scared if Sasuke will hurting or die if he help her to revenge?
Djomar chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Great story, can't wait to read more
Black White And Inbetween chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
That was really good. The way you wrote Hinata in that murder scene was a tad too naive though. Still, you write beautifully and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Sadie321 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I read this story again and is really good so keep updating XD
wolf-enzeru chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
What happen to chapter 18 ?
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Kyahhhhh I want more! Please don't make me wait long author-San I won't last! Love this story sooooooooi fringing much!
dumdeedum chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
First, the good points. You have a very interesting story here. You're good with describing the emotions and moods of each character, as well as visualizing the background scenery, including battle scens. Everyone also stays very much in character. And best of all, I really like the slow development of romance between Sasuke and Hinata.

On the downside, a lot of descriptions are repetitive. Hinata's skills as a kunoichi seem to deteriorate as the story progresses. Sasuke constantly trained her in a sadistic manner at the beginning, and in this latest chapter Hinata doubts her ability over a basic academy skill, the henge. It almost seems suicidal that she's going to Sound country at this point. There are a few misspellings, but they are very minor.

I hope you take my constructive criticism to heart because I think this is a very promising story.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
"His new idiot"

Three chapters in and I still can't stop thinking about that sentence. I LOVE this. My new favorite story.
virgo24 chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
ne outhor jangan pakai bhs inggris kenapa fic nya...pengan bc tp gx tau arti nya:D keep writiing

thor