Reviews for Light
PLEASE UPDATE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE BUT OH MY LORD I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS
MaegonYvonne chapter 17 . 1/30
I need you to PLEASE update this! I absolutely love this story line and it has so much potential!
Black Paper chapter 17 . 1/4
Interesting story :) but Why Hinata not scared if Sasuke will hurting or die if he help her to revenge?
Djomar chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Great story, can't wait to read more
Black White And Inbetween chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
That was really good. The way you wrote Hinata in that murder scene was a tad too naive though. Still, you write beautifully and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Sadie321 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I read this story again and is really good so keep updating XD
wolf-enzeru chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
What happen to chapter 18 ?
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Kyahhhhh I want more! Please don't make me wait long author-San I won't last! Love this story sooooooooi fringing much!
dumdeedum chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
First, the good points. You have a very interesting story here. You're good with describing the emotions and moods of each character, as well as visualizing the background scenery, including battle scens. Everyone also stays very much in character. And best of all, I really like the slow development of romance between Sasuke and Hinata.

On the downside, a lot of descriptions are repetitive. Hinata's skills as a kunoichi seem to deteriorate as the story progresses. Sasuke constantly trained her in a sadistic manner at the beginning, and in this latest chapter Hinata doubts her ability over a basic academy skill, the henge. It almost seems suicidal that she's going to Sound country at this point. There are a few misspellings, but they are very minor.

I hope you take my constructive criticism to heart because I think this is a very promising story.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
"His new idiot"

Three chapters in and I still can't stop thinking about that sentence. I LOVE this. My new favorite story.
virgo24 chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
ne outhor jangan pakai bhs inggris kenapa fic nya...pengan bc tp gx tau arti nya:D keep writiing

thor
jex the dork chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
I canteait to c what happens next im ready to c hinata to go all bad asss
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
love it looking forward to more
emma-nyaaan chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
YOSHA! I finished reading it-again- for the fourth time! :3
Ulalala its almost a year! You haven't updated that long... Is it because of me? (I'm such a narcisst) That didn't give you my feedback on pm? I'm sorryy:(

After a while and not too many exciting story, I began to read your story-again- and because its the fourth time I read it, now my eyes keen on the mistakes!
But.. Because the story just GREAT I forgot._.
Ulalala imma sorry sire!

Huehuehuehue, I hope you updated though, because your story is great, amazing, fascinating and canon-like, very. I hope both of them married now:/
Especially when they almost-like making out in the window, goddarn. I keep screaming like lunatic, "DARN THOSE TWO! GET MARRIED! MAKE BABIES!" Lols my ma and pa glare at me the whole night after that. Can't help it though.

Hehehee :3
Sasuke just sweet-especially when he butchered the kiddnaper- and Hinata even sweeter. Once again will you a-ano update the story?! Am I too pushy? Go-gomenn ;(
I'm going to re-read the story, 'cause I can't get enough of yer stories xD
Alright whatever.
Ciao :winkwink:

But.. What a cliiiiffhangeeeeeeerrr!
unknown90s chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
Love this! Update soon :)