Reviews for Light
Update pleaseeeeeeeee!
Kichisaburo chapter 17 . 12/2/2016
Please update! Im dying to know what happens next T.T
DenisseWantsFood chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Good? wtf? I must be going to sleep but want to read the next chapterJust the first but really interesting, loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
It's a testament to Sakura's character that even when the author is trying not to bash her, you still end up hating her jealous, selfish guts.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
Oh my Kami I love this story! Pleaseeee update soon!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
I'm in love with this story!
Kibachow chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
I am going through my favorite list and found this story uncompleted. I normally don't favorite a story until it is completed unless it is really good so this story must have been really good. But it looked like this story has been abandoned so I must unfavorite it at this time. I hope one day you will complete it, a lot of people really liked it.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
So much (sexual) tension, it was almost unbearable D! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to their adventure in Otogakure, and the blossoming romance, of course.
P.S. I really like the way you've woven visual imagery into the story, especially with colours and lighting.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Really nice story :)
C3siah chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
I hope you updated soon. Please
ExtremeA chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE BUT OH MY LORD I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS
MaegonYvonne chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
I need you to PLEASE update this! I absolutely love this story line and it has so much potential!
Black Paper chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Interesting story :) but Why Hinata not scared if Sasuke will hurting or die if he help her to revenge?