Reviews for Light
Oh my Kami I love this story! Pleaseeee update soon!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 17 . 4/19
I'm in love with this story!
Kibachow chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
I am going through my favorite list and found this story uncompleted. I normally don't favorite a story until it is completed unless it is really good so this story must have been really good. But it looked like this story has been abandoned so I must unfavorite it at this time. I hope one day you will complete it, a lot of people really liked it.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
So much (sexual) tension, it was almost unbearable D! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to their adventure in Otogakure, and the blossoming romance, of course.
P.S. I really like the way you've woven visual imagery into the story, especially with colours and lighting.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Really nice story :)
C3siah chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
I hope you updated soon. Please
ExtremeA chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE I'M NOT SURE IF YOU'RE STILL ACTIVE BUT OH MY LORD I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS ONE ENDS
MaegonYvonne chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
I need you to PLEASE update this! I absolutely love this story line and it has so much potential!
Black Paper chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Interesting story :) but Why Hinata not scared if Sasuke will hurting or die if he help her to revenge?
Djomar chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Great story, can't wait to read more
Black White And Inbetween chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
That was really good. The way you wrote Hinata in that murder scene was a tad too naive though. Still, you write beautifully and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Sadie321 chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
I read this story again and is really good so keep updating XD
wolf-enzeru chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
What happen to chapter 18 ?
BekotaTheMonsterHuntress chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Kyahhhhh I want more! Please don't make me wait long author-San I won't last! Love this story sooooooooi fringing much!