Reviews for Naruto's Darkest Time
cespericueta35 chapter 13 . 4/20
update asap
Morality chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow i don't think I have seen this particular brand of haphazardly, thrown together, garbage in quite some time. Proof read and try making sense next time.
cespericueta35 chapter 13 . 2/18
WTF finish this shit
biohazzard777 chapter 13 . 1/23
Love this story hope you come out with a another chapter.
kitsune7815 chapter 13 . 1/10
awsome please continue y,ou have a real talent for writing
thebestoftherest chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Hmm interesting what you did with Sasuke.
thebestoftherest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I am glad Jiraiya is call out on his stupidity
Jenny chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is amazing. But I do feel sorry for Sasuke and Sakura because I love them and shipped them.
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Worth a shot.
markparra40 chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
hwhwhw
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Fuck hinata
T-Aj71721291 chapter 13 . 5/2/2016
ok,i can tell you one thing,please continue,this is a dam good fic,don't let it waste away!
thebestoftherest chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
This is a good story but the capital letters for the word as is annoying it is as or As not AS.
MythicGR66 chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
I love your stories and your writing style, I just hate that you almost never update and that you delete your old stories.
NarHina chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Oh God please continue it is so good really hope Naruto and Hinata don't fail they deserve happiness.

What you done with the story was great a new spin on the whole time travel fic but also Naruto and Hinata being dark yet themselves is amazing.

I hope you don't wait five years like you said I think they should have children before it all goes to hell.

If I was Naruto I would put a seal that lets me kill him or use Kotoamatsukami on him to make him destroy the Akatsuki and then kill himself.

Kind of sad how him and the bitch are getting closer and how he says he does't want to leave in hate but to late he had his chance, I think you should have Naruto use a jutsu that will trap them in the reapers stomach and be punished by what Naruto and Hinata would go through if they failed.

Please finish, it is so good.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)