Reviews for Naruto's Darkest Time
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 4/6
Man I fucking live your story !
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 4/6
I remember complaining two chapters ago that your chapters were extremely hard to read but since then the progress has been outstanding !
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 4/5
Oh god so much ass kicking in this chapter, I loved it ! But it was horribly written, missing words, bad grammar and syntax... A pain in the ass to read
HyperA1985 chapter 13 . 3/26
I am looking forward to chapter 14 and I vote Naruto gains ability to use wood style jutsu.
Justin chapter 13 . 2/27
when are you going to update. this is an amazing story. i would like to see more naruto menma interactions. but its amazing. keep up the good work and i hope you update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
and no more of the "I am sorry", or "I didn't know", at THIS point, yeah, ya do.. PICK A SIDE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
"that's enough" toward a danzo flunky? Makes me really wonder, WHO'S SIDE are people ON?... They bitch and moan, but won't DO anything, and then yell when something is started?.. You gotta PICK A SIDE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
I hear there are vitamin supplements that can help with that.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
The sharringan and even genjutsu has always been PATHETIC to me, if you can't tell? You're so STUPID... Everything has a cause and effect.. even "magick" or "other world" stuff.. those MORONS being able to do what ever they want by an EYEBALL?.. that seems stupid... RETARD even, The author needs to check his i.q. points... and maybe you do too, to believe it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
And if itachi was "such" a good "spy" why did he come after naruto IN CANON? Why did he know NOTHING that was needed, when it was needed? Why did he screw up over and over and over? How did asuma die?... See?.. Not much of a "spy".. The toad couldn't face the truth? What about now? He's heard from his "dead student" that came back JUST TO PUNISH the village..(and apparently it STILL wasn't enough), he knows THIS is where he is SUPPOSED to be, HE BEGGED for the CHANCE.. REMEMBER?... It was just THREE chapters ago!

In so many stories, naruto "hides" who he is? (why seems to be a question nobody can answer), but if he's THAT good at it? Why not kill them off too? Apparently he's that good.. So Kill off everyone against him, they obviously can't defend themselves... SO JUST THROW OUT THE TRASH!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
BUT AGAIN, Minato and kushina ALREADY SAID ALL THIS in the SECOND CHAPTER (with the clan head, including hiashi RIGHT THERE!)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Why would kumo and iwa even be allowed INTO the chunnin exams? It's only for ALLIED villages(the third even STATES that explicitly in his speech during the prelims)... and seeing as they are NOT allies (and not even neutral) then why would they be allowed in? They aren't even in the ones held in suna while naruto is away! Kumo MAYBE, but iwa is a cold stone ENEMY! That's a security hole you'd have to mentally RETARDED to accept!(LITERALLY) (and that's WITHOUT minato and kushina ripping through all their security forces)! It's not dumb, it's completely self-destructive to the village and people!

Didn't minato and kushina ALREADY GIVE ALL THESE SPEECHES TO BOTH THE THIRD and the toad and THEY BEGGED AND PLEADED for just ONE MORE chance... AND NOW THEY"RE throwing IT AWAY TOO? Why are you making them THAT STUPID?! What's the POINT OF COMING back if they DON'T LEARN?! LEAVE THEM AS CORPSES... They learn better!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
Oh yes, kill naruto and GUARANTEE your plan is DOOMED to FAILURE before it even starts, I'll bet nageto and obitedo would LOVE that! Also why didn't the kyuubi JUST HEAL HIS EYES? It seems STUPID for those pink eyes to go on! BAD CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
How does zabuzza even HAVE a blade by the bridge? Naruto already BLEW IT UP the FIRST time they fought, and he sure has heck hasn't been able to restore THE ENTIRE BLADE, he couldn't have had it absorb enough blood yet!

Why would itachi and kiasme even BE there in nami? The LAST thing they wanna do is tip their hand, heck Pein gives them a lashing for showing up even after the chunnin exams, because Naruto's kyuubi HAS TO BE ADDED LAST! Meaning they can't alert ANYONE yet, and naruto is USELESS to them!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
sasUKE was ALREADY supposed to be UNDER watch remember? It was one of minato's demands he made to ALL the anbu and Jounnin, so it really doesn't MATTER if jiraiya wants it! AND everyone was told what a crap clan the uchiha were (something you ALREADY seem to be making everyone forget, HOW? In less then 24 hours is beyond me).

"He learned that.. but from whom?" HE WAS RIGHT THERE WITH MINATO AND KUSHINA! It was like only 6 PARAGRAPHS AGO! Kakashi HEARD EVERYTHING from Minato, Kushina AND jiryia! He was BEATEN by minato!