Reviews for Naruto's Darkest Time
markparra40 chapter 2 . 6/14
hwhwhw
Fuck hinata
t-aj71721291 chapter 13 . 5/2
ok,i can tell you one thing,please continue,this is a dam good fic,don't let it waste away!
thebestoftherest chapter 5 . 5/1
This is a good story but the capital letters for the word as is annoying it is as or As not AS.
MythicGR66 chapter 13 . 4/17
I love your stories and your writing style, I just hate that you almost never update and that you delete your old stories.
NarHina chapter 13 . 4/12
Oh God please continue it is so good really hope Naruto and Hinata don't fail they deserve happiness.

What you done with the story was great a new spin on the whole time travel fic but also Naruto and Hinata being dark yet themselves is amazing.

I hope you don't wait five years like you said I think they should have children before it all goes to hell.

If I was Naruto I would put a seal that lets me kill him or use Kotoamatsukami on him to make him destroy the Akatsuki and then kill himself.

Kind of sad how him and the bitch are getting closer and how he says he does't want to leave in hate but to late he had his chance, I think you should have Naruto use a jutsu that will trap them in the reapers stomach and be punished by what Naruto and Hinata would go through if they failed.

Please finish, it is so good.

NarHina chapter 2 . 4/12
Loved it what you did with Minato and Kushina punishing the leaf was great and bashing both the teme and Bitch even more so.

Though I am confused did they do that because Naruto made them or because they wanted to you said they were just shells does't that mean they don't have there own will like they did in canon when they help Naruto.

NarHina chapter 1 . 4/12
Loved it hope Naruto will have a happy ending though what you did to Hinata was a bit to much.

Like how you brought Minato and Kushina.

Hope we will have some Naruto and Hinata action soon.

Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 4 . 4/12
go die naruhina fans

PS. I also hate narusaku and narusasu
flyin9dra9on99 chapter 13 . 4/3
Please finish
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 13 . 2/5
Upadet soon
shadowlover32 chapter 13 . 1/2
I like the story and the changes made from cannon. Other then a few grammer and spelling errors I really enjoyed it and wished that some of the things that happened in the story had happened in cannon. So please update another chapter. I would really like to see this story completed. I also like that naruto having a younger brother was put in too along with karin being taking away from orochi-teme early. Well that's all I hope u have a nice day and Happy New Year's ! Ja ne. :-)
PredatorPuck chapter 13 . 12/17/2015
aaaand spmehow this sasuke is creeping me out!
PredatorPuck chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
your pairing is perfect they way it is! dont listen/read to those asshates!