Reviews for The Sixth Deadly Sin
em38 chapter 9 . 4/13
Wow that was lovely 3 And funny, and adorable, and a dictionary-full of other things but basically I enjoyed it. You really understand Aang and Katara's relationship and know how to convey each of their subtleties amazingly! Thanks for the awesome read :)
KarenRen-Rin chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I enjoyed this so much, you have no idea! This was amazing and such an entertaining read. Thank you!
004946Red chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Oooh! So cute!
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Toph being awesome xD
Shingekinokataang chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Great story I loved it although the paart about Aang nit being muscular I would disagree on :P
WangFire chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Loved!
DupreeRose chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I finally had time to sit down and read this and I'm glad I did.I smiled and laughed the entire time. This was so good.
fanficworm19 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Very good story. It had a lot of funny parts in it and you were true to all the characters.
fanficworm19 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Veryy smutty chapter! Cant wait to read more. Ive never read a story where Wang gets jealous! Genius!
fanficworm19 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
The last 2 lines by Sokka and Toph...love it!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Aww, this was great! I've been reading your stories all morning. I particularly like the way you write Aang and Katara's intimacy. You're very talented and I look forward to more from you!
aangismyhomie chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Utterly fantastic story!
aangismyhomie chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Those last two lines were perfect!
randommonkeyz998 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
This is so cute!
rcl123321 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I am dying of laughter right now. Really, I can't breathe. This was awesome and I just-gah! Oh my gosh I'm sorry, I can't form a coherent thought. *five minutes later*
Okay. This was great; so entertaining. OMG TOPH WHAT ARE YOU DOING DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THATAANG IS IN A FRAGILE STATE. I literally cringed at that part. Poor Aang!
But anyway, that was hilarious and fluffy and I loved it. Great job.