Reviews for Coastal
Update please
I'm seriously very anxiously waiting for this story to be updated, it's great!
the white bear chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
That is fucking amazing I love it I love when bella is ooc and its au witch is a lot of fun I love it cant wait for a update
EagleHawk chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
MORE PLEASE! :)
underscore65 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
im loving this story, cant wait for the next chapter
AnFri chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I really liked this story and the improved surfer Bella is gorgeous, great storyline and the interaction and conversations are natural and unforced. Its been fun reading it and I really hope you'll continue this story. I'd like to read so much more :-) Thx for writing this !
Annabelle chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
You are my new favorite writer ! This is an amazing idea and I can't wait for the next chapter
Kenzi chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I'm so in love with this story! Can't wait for the next chapter:D
Debbie93 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I love it...can't wait for the drama...bring it on...update soon...! :)
JessicaNarelle chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Whoa I've taken a real liking to this story man! I so can't wait to read more! Thank you loved it! :D
jana.lombardo.9 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
please update! OMG, So good!
Kyle37 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
nice fic keep it up
Evangeline Kathrine chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I'm loving the whole laidback, badass Bella thing you've got going on here. I actually just recently read your other story "Hunter" and was quite taken with it. It had a wonderfully thought out plot and was probably one of the best Bella/Alice stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I think this story has a lot of promise too so, if it wouldn't be too much to ask,... update? ;)
EagleHawk chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Completely and totally AWESOME story! :)
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love your Twilight stories, all of them. Dragon Tales, Hunter, this and The Joys of Lycanthropy. Wish all could be on your mind to be updated. Please. Hope.