Reviews for My Story
Merikatdreams chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
The ending seemed rushed, I honestly liked the story more in the beginning. But it wasnt bad
Merikatdreams chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
:)))))
that was meant for ch. 5's review
Merikatdreams chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
If some of this has happened to you, you my dear have had the misfortune of getting with assholes who aren't worth your time. Anyway love this story, update soon please )
Yoky2cool4u chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Wooo! Go real life situations! I love this story! And this is YOUR story! You write it how you want it!
insane missing nin chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Ik this is a kibaino story but with how you're going now i think it would make a much better shikaino story
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Aw! I hope it won't be a Kiba x Ino story! Only due to the fact that he didn't believe her at all! No trust! How can there be any relationship if there is no trust in it? I really like the story! Naruto is so -_-. I totally understand Ino. The same exact thing happen to me before. I didn't have a boyfriend so the whole kiba thing didn't happen but i was taken advantage of by a guy who wanted to hang out but then kiss me toward the end which i didn't want but was in too much shock to hit him!
Merikatdreams chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Loved this chapter, update soon please :)
Merikatdreams chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Update soon! I love this!
Karma believer chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Thanks for the update, i LOVE where te story is going, and the chapter ending makes me crave more!hope you update soon, and get a ton of people on this story.
nerdswagger62 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Your story so is good. It deserves more than just 2 reviews and it would be great if you would continue it. o.o
Merikatdreams chapter 1 . 2/9/2013