Reviews for Dragons Unite Pt 1
PhoenixForce42 chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
YAY! KIM'S BACK! Great ending, really interesting. Can't wait for the sequel! :D
Bassdrum7 chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
This as got me hooked! There is more right? I hope there :) its an interesting story and very well done
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I love this story keep updating plz whoooo
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Yay keeep going love this fanfic keep going
JakeNorman chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Some spelling and grammar issues here and there, such as "evil larking", but I mean that's totally expected and it's really not that bad compared to a lot of fics out there, so it's all good.

The characters seem in-character ENOUGH, but like... Okay, take this for instance. "Be warned that what you see is not real," Master Fung explained." Maybe to make it sound more Fung-y you could have him say something like, "Be warned, young monks: what you see is not always what it might first appear." Or something like that. He just doesn't sound very much like himself.

It also seems like you're completely avoiding writing Clay. Are you afraid to try him because of his accent or something? You write what he DOES to the most basic degree, but he's pretty much just a bland slate of nothing so far. Clay's an awesome character, I'd love to see and hear more from him in the future.

"One grabbed my arms and pulled me up to the air. I struggled to get down, but then I remembered all the stuff Master Fung had taught me." – "Stuff"... lol.

Anyway. This seems like an interesting fic and it has a nice cliffhanger for the first chapter. I really like how you mention that both Omi and Clay were just as worried as Rai when it came to Kimiko, and NOT have Rai be like the only one who actually cares about her/will die for her/all that over-dramatic romance crap. So yeah, I'll continue to read this because it's become interesting to me and I want things answered!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo I love the story so far awesome update asap ASAP PLZ GOOD JOB
PhoenixForce42 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
WOW great chapter, that last bit reminded me so much of Mulan 2 GREAT WORK!