Reviews for Three Things
dj25taz chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter I'm loving it
Nameless chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
It's been a long time since an update
UndefinedReality chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
This totally reminds me of the movie, The Proposal. Anyway UPDATE!
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
This story is so gooooooood, love the plot and how Garfeild and Raven interact with eachother. Not to fond of Tara coming back but hey I'm sure you have a reason for it. I cant wait for future chapters.
TheInsaneM chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you update soon.
UndefinedReality chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please Update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
I can't wait for the next one. When is it coming out
Hfunlol1345 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Juleptree chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
please update soon! You're leaving me in antagonizing agony over what's going to happen next!
Juliet h chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
you MUST continue this is literally the BEST bb/rea story ever PLEASE continue
juliet h chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
cuteness!
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! this was great!
am chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Are-Are you gonna include Terra to flirt with Gar and that stuff? -lower lip trembles- Why? TT-TT "Drama we can live without it"! C'mon, listen to Austin! He knows what he is talking about! -sigh- But, I guess it couldn't hurt that bad -sniff- It's your story afterall (sp?), and I suppose that you know what you're doing. Anyway, leaving my tantrum behind, I LOVE the story and I want you to know that! I'm sorry for not leaving reviews (or any clue of my exitence for that matter) it's fault of my computer! Anyway (again), I hope you update soon! √Ďam.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
when beastboy wrapped his arms around raven in the water, I was thinking of the short teenage version that was smaller than raven... so I had to remind myself of how he was taller than rae and I just had a moment of nostalgia, remembering when they were like that and I that silly kid watching intently during each episode at everything... and I just love teen titans! and this story makes me so happy because I then remember all the moments in which rae and bb showed affection or hated each other and it made me so happy. and how kori/starfire always loved mustard with everything! I loved how you added that! and that old sort of argument between cyborg (love him 3) and bb about eating meat! Just great! Can't wait for another update! Love the story and I just love bb and rae together! They're so cute together, but so is cyborg and bee and starfire and robin and kf and jinx! I love the couples! The little quirky bits from the past that you've added throughout the story make me feel really like they're the same characters from before only older and slightly more mature (at times) :P Loving the story though! PLease keep updating! I'm fangirling over every little gushy scene between rae and bb! 3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »