Reviews for Long Live the Queen
jeananne64 chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
So they found they love each other and now this. Ughhhh
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 32 . 7/15/2016
well... FINALLY! I loved Rumple's words to Snow about Regina too. His advice was so on-point! honestly, I've never understood the stupidity of leaving your enemies alive so they can come back at you again later on. Its idiotic & unrealistic, not to mention terribly impractical. Any ruler with half a brain would know that deep in their bones, and would never stand for any threat over their kingdom & country like that. Its just lazy writing that OUAT falls back on so they don't have to come up with a new evil nemesis. Even in RL we know that evil always finds another champion eventually. Just don't help it along by keeping all the old evil enemies alive so they can get revenge on you!
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 22 . 7/15/2016
that was just so beautiful and very cute! loved how Bae & Leonardo popped in to surprise Rum & Belle! so happy they are finally engaged. Can't wait for the wedding! (and their wedding night) LOL
Moonfyre Andromorava chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Bravo! oh this is gonna be SOOO good! LOL
Ace O. Spade chapter 30 . 4/21/2016
I didn't think it was possible to like Leonardo more, but I find that I am wrong!
Ace O. Spade chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
I absolutely LOVE Leonardo!
Ace O. Spade chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
I noticed there was a botany book in this story as well as another. Is there a connection?
Ace O. Spade chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
So far I am absolutely loving Leonardo! And I love the name choice as well.
QueenTatooine chapter 34 . 1/24/2016
I enjoyed this story. My only real complaint is that I don't think Rumple would have had an obvious agreement with Regina for her to help with his son or that they wouldn't have gone after each other. On the son angle it would be because even if she didn't realize she was helping per canon, he was so able at manipulating people in a direction he needed and wouldn't want anyone to know anything that could be used against him. On the non-aggression side it would be because he is always on his own side and would never limit his actions.

That being said he could have led her to believe such agreements existed without explicitly agreeing to such, which would have potentially pissed her off just as much while not having him break is agreed upon word which is a big deal to the character.

Otherwise it was a great story.
misuky7 chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
This was fangtastic, I adored this story. I am glad for all of the couples though quite sad Regina did not change. :3
Lovesbugsalot chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Mermaids can travel throughout realms.
LionshadeSC chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
BOOYAH, TOTALLY CALLED IT.

loved this fic, overall :) the ending was sweet; i enjoyed it. i'm on vacation right now so it was nice to have something to read through and take my time with.

thanks for sharing this fic, hope to see more from you again, soon! :)
LionshadeSC chapter 32 . 7/7/2014
agh i used to hate regina so so so so so much, but then the end of season 2 and season 3 was rolling along and i felt so bad for her and she started turning good that this was almost painful for me to read

oh well. :P at one time, i wanted her dead, too :D

you did this rather well though, still staying true to her character and who she was before she began to change. :)
LionshadeSC chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
is she pregnant?

she's totally pregnant.

she has to be.

the hints, they're hints, right?

that sickness being mentioned over and over and over again.

fine.

I'm throwing my chips in. all in.

she's totally pregnant.
LionshadeSC chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
*screaming* OHMYGOSH THAT LAST LINE, THOUGH!

"Far away in another world, a father and son embraced, reunited at long last."

I CANNOT EVEN, SO CUTE, CANNOT JUST-