Reviews for Unstoppable
Darius chapter 6 . 1/6
i like your story here. its funny as fuck.
zzzoo99 chapter 5 . 6/6/2015
when will you update ?
Joyce LaKee chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Interesting story, many things going on at once. Also like the inclusion of Motor Ed, one of my fave KP characters. Seriously.
Happy writing
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Definitely, *DEFINITELY* was worth the wait. My only quibble is that there's no way MC Honey's yacht could "dock" at Middleton, given the relative absence of large bodies of water in the state proper.

That said, I'm beyond puzzled how you can 'conclude' something like this in one more chapter. Doubtless the author has it all carefully planned out and will make perfect sense. Please don't keep us waiting too long for it!
zzzoo99 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Please update soon
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
There have been at least small earthquakes in Colorado - Google "today's earthquakes in colorado" for a map and recent history. Anyway, nice update and I have to go back and re-read the earlier chapters to make sure I am catching all the little details. Thanks for the hard work.
Beckman chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
It sounds like Hanna is playing with forces beyond her control. "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny." Yoda The Empire Strikes Back.
Soulfulbard chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Wow, this story is amazing!

It's interesting how, as Hana becomes more terrifying, the villains become more humanized. Yono's 'best friend' comment is especially ominous.
Sentinel103 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
I was going to ask how Hana got Yono to help her out, but you answered that one for me.

And a weapon that is more powerful than Shego is now, I wonder if Hana knows about it?

Uberscribbler chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
And here I was starting to despair at this one ever being updated. This was most definitely worth the wait!

I have little doubt that SHELE will make perfect sense once we see it; I just can't for the life of me figure out what it stands for (never mind why Drakken would be reluctant to activate it).
dbzsotrum9 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Hmmm, Bonnie had to pay her sisters to be nice to her child? It's not weird for sisters to be mean to their sister, ya know I doubt they would need to be paid to be nice to their niece or nephew

Ron's monkey issues did die down through out the series, he became less & less bothered by them... he'd freak if they suddenly appeared (he seems to have more fear of Gorilla and larger apes than monkeys now), but after a little bit, he doesn't have issues with them...

and while the attitudeinator did turn them evil with their quirks, it also kept them fighting with each other, not making them think of turning against Electronic... they were easier to control with those quirks being used against them... with out those quirks, they should be harder to control... even with the quirks, Team Go was effective, the only downside was that they were annoying...

that said, this was kinda fun... poor Kimmy, watching Hana be tough...
Beckman chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I have to agree with you on Ron's monkey issues. He seemed to have them pretty much under control by season four. Although I imagine a phobia is kind of like an addiction. You are never truely cured of it. You only learn to cope with it, and any major set back could bring it screaming back with a vengeance.
Are the Hana and Joss at Kim and Ron's wedding androids, or magic projections of some sort? Or are they the real ones, and the doppelgängers are dealing with the Motor Ed sitch? Either way one sitch isn't getting the attention it deserves.
Hana seems to be powerful. I bet when this story is over and the credits have run, there will be a scene where Nick Fury asked Hana to join the avenger initiative.
I know that you felt that Ron had not trained enough to use his own monkey powers reliably. So why didn't he train after graduation. I would think mastering his own powers would be extremely important in guiding Hana with hers.
Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Yeah I see that Nate, but I still think I have it figured out.

Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Hummmmm I think I know what's going on. How devious!

zzzoo99 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013