Reviews for Demon Infatuation
Please update!
packhunter01 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I really like this story I hope that you have not given up on the story. I do wish that you would continue.
That Damn Kennedy Kid chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
You're killing me with the fillers! They're awesome, but I want smex please. You've got a few spelling mistakes scattered through the whole story, but no other major flaws. Please hurry!
The Crystal Pen chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Haha. Nero likes "breakfist".
This was too short for me! Another!
michelle.ferreras chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
You know, this story is great! I would review 8 more times just so you could continue! Nero pancakes *pervert grin* Yaoi, love, hugs, and update!
Kitsunie chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Awwh! I love this story too much! You do super awesome at writing the characters. The last chapter didn't seem too broken to me :D I enjoyed it quite a bit! Hope to see more soon!3
honeyque chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Well written and no problems that I see. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
amaya-nights rain chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
I assume since you've mentioned your theory on demon breeding, you are going to get Nero to do so? (I hope so lol)

Anyway keep up the good work! I like it so far
Kurami chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Hello! I've been following this story since the first chapter or so and I've really enjoyed it so far, the only complaints I suppose I would have are somewhat short chapters and, from what I've noticed, an increase in spelling errors. Nothing that would make me not want to keep reading of course, but maybe proofread more carefully or have someone else look it over as well :) please keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
oblivion9032 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Like your story :)
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
UPDATE!
Winged Element chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Hahaha, I always love Nero's introduction to the girls XD thanks for the update!
Dorothy Lee Bones chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Pancakes are the best :)
YuriMoe-san chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Nice Update! 0u0 your definitely going to get those 9 reviews. Hopefully im first! Cant wait to here about Neros pancakes! 'u'
Cielshadow17 chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Yes! I would love an update so do it soon please!