Reviews for The Last Page
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is so beautiful and I love the metaphors and why he chose to draw what he did and Dean-on-the-run is so much fun to read about except that Seamus isn't there... Well done.
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love how you started out with Dean and his dilemma with the last page- the last page reserved for Seamus. I thought that that was so sentimental and realistic that I could picture Dean looking for that last page.

I adored how you included that sort-of-maybe flashback of him and Seamus in the dorm, and how Dean could remember what Seamus looked like when he was asleep. That was so cute, and when at the end Dean had no pages left, I nearly burst out in applause when I read that.

Absolutely beautiful job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I LOVE THIS!
I love how u start and with the number of pages left.
SO BEAUTIFUL!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Superb. Keep writing
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ohmygod! Holy crap. This was fantastic! Like I'm kind fo speechless over here from the awesomeness that is this fic. I don't know why you hate this. Because I love it.

Firstly, I love the usage fo second person. It's my favorite thing to write in when writing slash. And then Dean being frantic over only having one page left is so horribly sad, but so well written. He wants to believe that he'll come home to Seamus, and I think that's the only way to actually survive on the run.

The ending was my favorite part. Where Dean knows what he wants to come home to, and he just wants to sleep peacefully, picturing that Seamus in his head.

You used all of your prompts really well. The fists and class was subtle, but I still knew they were there. The oak plays a slightly bigger part in the story. The pairing was super obvious. (If I didn't see the pairing, I must be blind). The word count was right on too.

This was just lovely. Absolutely love.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Kelly.
KELLY.
THIS.
WITH THE DEAMUS AND THE DRAWING AND THE SECOND PERSON. AND THE /SYMBOLISM/.
I CAN'T EVEN BE COHERENT ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.
IT'S JUST SO VIVID AND SO ENTHRALLING AND SO FREAKING GORGEOUS AND I JUST WANT TO SIT HERE AND SOAK IT IN BECAUSE YOU ARE A MASTER AND THIS IS A MASTERPIECE AND I JUST LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS. It's absolutely the essence of the best of Deamus and Dean and it just captures the spirt of DH Deamus and just yes, all right?
Wonderful.
Thanks so much for your entry.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Amazing story.
I can't even describe how it made me feel.