Reviews for Of Pipes, Parasites, and Other Great Mischiefs
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
"I've got the BIGGEST parasites!" LOL - just perfect.
theughbug chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Um, so Gandalf did not have Shadowfax until the Fellowship began. thought you'd know that
But all in all, it was a funny and good story.
wrmbutnotworm chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Soooo funny! You must write more of these!
wrmbutnotworm chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I can't get enough of young Fili and Kili. They have such personality, it is clear they were always getting into something.
Eamane99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
You know at first I thought you messed up the timeline because there is actually a character in the Hobbit named Bain but he was a Child during the time of the Quest to reclaim erebor. He is actually the sone of Bard the bowman. But this Bain is an OC huh? Sorry that kind of confused me.
Suheyla chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
These are great!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Haha. These are definitely some of the best short stories I've read, and you've only updated two chapters so far. I can totally see this happening. Only Kili could manage to almost burn down a stable with a pipe he stole from a wizard. HAHA hysterical! Love it! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Oh btw I especially liked that little Lord of the Rings reference.
Wayward Dragon chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Haha these are really cute! Parasites *facepalm*
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Unnatural,,,,is that from Sam in lotr?
chestry007 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Ahaha! Poor Kili.

I think this story is my favorite piece done by you so far.
Purestrongpoem chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Excellent chapter.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Let this be a lesson. Just say NO. :)

Ballykissangel chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I loved this, great job on writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
And on a nother note I loved how you added "I've got the biggest parasites!" I can just imagine an older Kili flashing back to this when Bilbo said they have parasites :3
(I tried to add another review as maplewind but it wouldn'te let me, so here it is lol)
maplewind chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Loved it! Hahaha, I liked Bain's dad's name, Ornri. It fit well, can't wait to read more!