Reviews for Blood and Revelations
TheMoonsAndSuns chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Awesome
TheGraceOfCastiel chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow...That was amazing! Great work!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was awesome! Really well written, I felt a little let down with no filler for this scene in the movie, now I'm happy. Thanks!
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
*-*
please write more about this movie
i love your story
Mei chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Nice and very well written. I had hoped you'd write about how Mina found him and treated him. But I loved it nonetheless.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AWESOME! Just really AWESOME! I watched the little movie in my head while reading this and it fit so perfectly I couldn't tell what was old and what was new. Poor Hansel had such a huge thing to swallow and adjust to, I'm surprised that he assimilated it so quickly. But, then, both of their minds had to be quick to help them survive in their business. :D

Well done! :)

PS. You take as long as you need to get back to your fics. I'm anxiously awaiting the book! :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AW! *U* This is SO GOOD, HOLY crap! *U* *U* YAY! God, I LOVE the detail, the description, the added scene, the BEAUTIFUL parts with Hansel and Gretel, if only in thoughts for the most part! *U* *U* SO gorgeous! *U* Rock on! PLEASE write more for this archive! We need AMAZING writers like you! *U* *U*
shila1378 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
awesome...always wonder what happen during the time Hansel was stabbed and Mina helping him.I was hoping that the fight scene between Hansel and Muriel should be longer. I can't believe it was over in just few seconds. I think there were a lot more missing scenes in the movie that ff writers could fill them in..then the movie is complete...right? Thanks for writing...
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was exactly what we needed after watching the movie and now when we next see the movie I will have a detailed vision of what happened between scenes :) You have Hansel perfect and totally in character as far as I am concerned and your writing as always is superb!

Tara x0x