Reviews for Won't Let Them Take You
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Plz update. Are ya gonna keep Merle or are ya gonna kill em off. I have watchdd and read so much walking dead stuff my southern accent is comin out more.
enchantmentanjel chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Ok so I love, love, love this story! The Dixon brothers are my two most favorite characters in the show and I love the fanfiction that involve love triangles between them. This now being one of my favs. I noticed that you haven't updated since March of last year and I hope you plan on updating this story again. I was so sad when they killed Merle on the show and one of the best things about fanfiction is that genius people who write these stories can make characters live and not follow the show. Plus I really need to know what happens in this story!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
If she was actually in love with Merle, she wouldn't have slept with Daryl. Then, she does it again? Daryl wouldn't keep betraying his brother like that either.
shika93 chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Man merle isn't going to be a happy camper.
shika93 chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Hahahahahaha, awkward! !
shika93 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Aw, poor Merle.
shika93 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
You go girl.
wellshit chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
I love this story! Update soon please!
Hell's-FunnyHome chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
Jo's a fuckin' addiction to Daryl and Merle.

And this story's a fuckin' addiction to me.
Congrats.

Can't wait for the update!
Hell
SoulMore chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
FAN!
the most fun chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Oh shit ! Update and soon
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I really hope you update this soon!
Not sure how I feel about Jo sleeping with Daryl again but I'm really interested to see what happens next!
Love the story :)
meg1124 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I just love this story! I really hope to see more soon!
VanityMayhem chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
So glad I found this story. I love me some Merle smut. Kudos!
Miranda chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I loved your story until the last chapter. I dunno it went too far in my opinion. Normally I do like love triangles but they're *brothers* for crying out loud. Realistically, I don't think they would put a girl between them. And I agree; I don't think she deserves either of them.