Reviews for Putting Them in Their Place
tim did his job and most of the time tony is the one that fuck up,. if he would not have been a jerk since day one maybe they give him more respect.
tim gave up being senior field agent to stay on the team, and they were never close to being fried.
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 5/27
Just fyi... Bounce is Season 6...
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 5/4
Every single thing Gibbs said was fûcking right, but I think he should have mentioned how disgusting what they did with the list was! It was cruel, especially to take him at his lowest and mock him for it. We all know he's an amazing agent (besides these two bastards, apparently), but the fact that they would be this horrible and disrespectful to ANYONE -never mind completely unprofessional- is inexcusable!
Margie chapter 1 . 4/30
YES. This should have been what happened, or at least partly. I hated that season and how Tony was treated.
First how many times does tony steals Tim food second. Tim is not s probe. 3 if tony can't make Tim and ziva do there job then he should not be the boss. And the whole Tim and ziva not doing there job is crap and did not happen
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 3/29
I absolutely loved this. I hate the disrespect Tony had to put up with from them that season. Thank you.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/11
I agree it was about damn time.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/15
awesome
sequel please
Gotta find out what Abby will do to them when she see the list; LOL
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh yes, it's about time someone put those two in their place! Lovely little fic. Thanks for posting it.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm seriously getting addicted to Ziva and McGee bashing xD It's nearly always fun to watch them getting a dressing down xD
Your part in it was really great ;)
OntheRun246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Love this. It's a bit OOC but man was it amazing. I don't hate Ziva or Mcgee but I wanted to strangle them season 4.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
awesome
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I loved this one shot. Everyone else in the building saw what Tim and Ziva were too stupid to see. It really shows just how incomptent they both were. And you know everyone would have a fan fair if Gibbs kicked them to the curb. The only reason that Tony never received theresentment and dislike from the other agents when Gibbs recruited him was the simple fact that Tony had years of experiance under his belt as an investagator. Probably within the first week they all knew Tony's skills in undercover work and also his closure rate as a detective that at that time probably matched or surpassed Gibbs closure rate. Also add in the fact that unlike Tim, Ziva and Abby, they knew as a detective that Tony would have been handling multiple cases at the same time compared to how they worked.