Reviews for Putting Them in Their Place
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/17
In the words of Kelly Clarkson, "My life would suck without you!" That's the song that was playing in my head for the entire second half of the story. It really was about damn time! McGee and Ziva should both be fired for how they've been behaving since Gibbs got back. Who cares if Ziva had good ties with Director Sheppard and later Director Vance? I have seen people get fired for less, and that is major insubordination! Also, if Gibbs knew about The Frog, wouldn't that, like, prevent Tony's prized Mustang from blowing up? I'd certainly think so. This was a fantastic story, by the way.
-Darth Becky 726
pianomouse chapter 1 . 2/17
If only this was how it happened, thanks for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
tim did his job and most of the time tony is the one that fuck up,. if he would not have been a jerk since day one maybe they give him more respect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
tim gave up being senior field agent to stay on the team, and they were never close to being fried.
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Just fyi... Bounce is Season 6...
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Every single thing Gibbs said was fûcking right, but I think he should have mentioned how disgusting what they did with the list was! It was cruel, especially to take him at his lowest and mock him for it. We all know he's an amazing agent (besides these two bastards, apparently), but the fact that they would be this horrible and disrespectful to ANYONE -never mind completely unprofessional- is inexcusable!
Margie chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
YES. This should have been what happened, or at least partly. I hated that season and how Tony was treated.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
First how many times does tony steals Tim food second. Tim is not s probe. 3 if tony can't make Tim and ziva do there job then he should not be the boss. And the whole Tim and ziva not doing there job is crap and did not happen
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I absolutely loved this. I hate the disrespect Tony had to put up with from them that season. Thank you.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I agree it was about damn time.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
awesome
sequel please
Gotta find out what Abby will do to them when she see the list; LOL
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Oh yes, it's about time someone put those two in their place! Lovely little fic. Thanks for posting it.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm seriously getting addicted to Ziva and McGee bashing xD It's nearly always fun to watch them getting a dressing down xD
Your part in it was really great ;)
OntheRun246 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Love this. It's a bit OOC but man was it amazing. I don't hate Ziva or Mcgee but I wanted to strangle them season 4.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/24/2015