Reviews for Putting Them in Their Place
alaine1910 chapter 1 . 4/14
and that is the way it should have gone! Well done
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 4/14
This really needs a sequel I feel...
visions2share chapter 1 . 4/14
About damn time and then some! I haven't seen a smartTony or Ziva/McGee bashing story I liked better in more than a year - great job! I'm hoping your going to do a follow up? With plenty more Ziva and McGee bashing - maybe take Abby down a peg too?! That would be awesome!
Thanks for the great read!
Vi
Teri chapter 1 . 3/19
Just re-reading a favorite story. I really like the way you show Tony and Gibbs in this story. Very nice work.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/21
Hi, some great conversation between Gibbs and Tony ... in actual words!
What I didn't expect was the list Tony made to be added on by McGee and Ziva ... I guess I thought they would be shamefaced already :) I'm probably more forgiving than you. Also, on the show Ziva said ... all week you've been sniching - bitching, Tony corrected - and Ziva came back with ... I was being polite! I'm still laughing about it, so I guess I wasn't very nice to Tony either.
But if you had used my imagination to write your story, we'd have missed your great finale where all NCIS hears from Gibbs how good DiNozzo really is!
Thanks and cheers!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 1/16
love it
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it, cannot stand McGee and Ziva. May actually start watching again now she has left the show.
smush68 chapter 1 . 1/13
If only this had happened on the show! GREAT story! I agree - it was about damn time someone put those 2 in their places. Thanks for doing it for us!
Your story really hit the nail on the head! I SO agree with your thoughts about Tony being turned into a clown on the show. Some episodes and certain scenes actually make me cringe. IMO the writers missed so many opportunities for meaningful scenes, especially between Gibbs and Tony, and went for the snarkiness instead, and often the downright mean and nasty. As for Ziva and McGee (and Abby), I just wanted to smack them every time they would say "you 're not Gibbs, Tony." Grr. Oh well, it is just a show but it could have been so much better, as demonstrated by some of the especially excellent fics on this site, like this job.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Very nice. Love it.
McGibbs Babe chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Nice one-shot

btw... you need to put this in complete
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Loved this. I got so tired of the lack of respect, the ignoring of the chain of command, the smug superior attitudes from Ziva and Tim. I wish Gibbs had realized it and taken them down a peg or two. Yes, the speech in "Bounce" was wonderful. But it would've been so much more if it had been said in front of the others and not in private.
arcticfox42 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is one of the best take downs of Ziva and McGee I have ever read. Awesome getting Gibbs back on track too.

I have found the way Tony has been treated and in fact written heartbreaking for seasons. IMHO it all went to hell when Kate was killed off.

Thanks for sharing this I enjoyed it immensely .
newgal chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Love this too. Gibbs should have done this.