Reviews for Load the Dice
sandramon chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
soo short and yet sooo good. I'd like to have better words but this is FANfiction so I'm just gonna say you have me fangirling over this brief story. Really hard. I loved every second of it and didn't feel like i was wasting worth-time - because it was worth.
cutemara chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I think you just about broke my heart...but you did it so beautifully...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Wow, wonderfully written! So intense! Good work
Dendroica chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
This is so Heartbreaking :(
stars4redvines chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Gale and Madge. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Noelle Bronte chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Beautiful story, perfect even in the darkest moements, have you even given any thought to writing a continuation? I would love to see how it would turn out and if the revolution happens :)
Great job!
e.b. Sabatini chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I really liked this story of Madge and Gale. One of the best AU's I've read
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
This whole story literally made me cry
Solaryllis chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
This was so heart-wrenching and haunting! I kept thinking you were going to pull off a happy ending and I see that you did, but I still feel completely gutted. That's some powerful writing. You also had some beautiful turns of phrase and metaphors, which fit perfectly.
claireaphernalia chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Oh, man. This was a really good story. Beautifully written and heartbreakingly believable. Thank you for sharing your story.
IsForWinners chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
This is glorious. This is exactly the sort of Madge I love. This is the sort of Gale I love.

This is, in short, this sort of story I adore.

Simply amazing. Every word. Everything. I've been looking for Gadge like this for so long.

oh god. The feels. The writing. Everything. All of it.

So glad I found this!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This is really beautiful,I love it!
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
I quite enjoyed this whole story. I like the way that you wrote both Madge and Gale. Everything was well done.
Belle453 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
OKā€¦just take our hearts out of the our chests and rip it to shreds. How sweet and beautiful. Love the way you write. You have a gift with words and emotions. Hope to see more from you. Love this story.
jennycaakes chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO BE POSTED FOREVER AND IT STILL MAKES MY STOMACH CLENCH SINCE THE FIRST TIME I READ IT I AM ACTUALLY CRYING THIS MAKES ME SO SAD I THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME SO MANY EMOTIONS I APPLAUD YOU AND IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS