Reviews for Five Days in the Life of Cupid
jareya chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Lovely, heartwarming ending. A special evening truly meant for them. And a very true lesson... Wonderful story!
jareya chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Awwww... this damned near broke my heart. Poor Fritz. And poor Brenda. I just love how you nail the dynamic of their relationship. Also your Author's Note made me giggle. Angst is not easy to read sometimes, but it's part of love and life, and when it's as beautifully written as yours, I love it. Great job.
jareya chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Excellent backstory, very convincing and I can really see this happening. I love how you embrace the characters' flaws along with their virtues, with no judgment, just humanity. In my book that's a mark of a really good writer. Keep up the great work, there's not a lot of well executed Britz fic around.
jareya chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Beautifully written. You have an excellent understanding of Brenda and her motivations. And Fritz too. He's so caring and adorable *sigh*.
jareya chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love this. Really fun to read about Brenda and Fritz in the early days before they were reunited. And I think you nailed what their early interactions would have been like! And that is *exactly* how Brenda would have felt about Valentine's Day at that point in time. Beautifully done.
edwardfiend chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Loved this! Great fic. :)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow, this was some powerful reading! I loved how you portrayed Fritz and Brenda's meet up. It felt so REAL. This could have easily fit in the show. WONDERFUL!
Marie chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Once again great writing and insight! Kudos. Yessss it is angtsy BUT you made up for it with your wonderful and insigthful narrative and flubbbyy xoxo:))
Cocobelle chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Love, love, love this story! I cried at the end. I personally appreciated all the angst and background - it made this chapter so much sweeter! Keep up the good work! Your stories capture the essence of Brenda and Fritz!
ManateeMama chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This was a wonderful way to wind up this chapter. While I love the angst, I love seeing both sides of Brenda's and Fritz's relationship. And you have done that exceedingly well. Brenda is truly changing. She is learning to put those she loves first and has adjusted her priorities. Fritz has been longsuffering for so long. It's wonderful to see that patience and persistence pays off. Truly, Brenda has come out on the other side of the Pope-Stroh-MC turmoil a better person.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Oh my god, that was so worth all the angst. I really loved this chapter. It was so romantic it gave me goose bumps numerous times. I like how Brenda is now trying so hard to put Fritz first he deserves it after all those years of being second fiddle. You can just feel the love between them when reading your words. Fritz saving those earring all those years waiting for the perfect valentine was a nice touch.

Great story and a very very very good ending.

ManateeMama chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Poor Fritz! He's already in love with Brenda and is hurting as bad as she is. This was such a realistic portrait of two people who just can't seem to connect, despite their obvious attraction to each other. I can totally see him having a one night stand out of sheer disappointment and frustration. And I can see Brenda's dilemma of being stuck in a loveless marriage, too. I love the realism of your portrayals. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
csfan chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
After this depressing Valentine's Day chapter (a well-written one), all I want is either to watch a happy Brenda/Fritz scene or read about their glorious, mind-blowing night of love-making! Poor Fritz, my heart aches for him, well poor Brenda, too but it's all her doing...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
What a great story. I'm really enjoying reading about how Brenda and Fritz are slowly falling in Love with each other. Although they are slow to act on their feelings which could be why when they finally hooked up they made a great couple and their relationship has lasted over the years. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how they have come along in their relationship.

Great job keep writing. Love to read your stories
tervluv1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I've always enjoyed your "missing scene" stories for The Closer and this feels like a great big "Missing Scene" from their backstories. You subtly introduce details about Fritz's drinking problem in both chapters and portray his relationship with Cindy as unhealthy, yet there are the clues revealing the man we know & love when he's with Brenda. A strong, gentle, loyal man. This chapter portrayed Brenda's anguish in the aftermath of Will's betrayal with such detail that I could feel all those glass shards Fritz was trying to pick up and glue back together. Well done. Bravo to Brenda for getting Fritz's message to stay strong and show no weakness to Will. What I like most about this story is that it keeps with the clues we're given at the beginning of The Closer. I always wondered how much Fritz knew about Brenda & Will's relationship in D.C. beyond the gossip. Now I know. I look forward to the story continuing.