Reviews for Moments
what the fuck. what the fuck. Mal crying is the hardest thing to see! omg Regina whyyyyy uggh OK i get it why, but, ugh! you two are so complex and broken and yet they are perfect for each other this chapter HURTS! I love it, as much as it also pains me. This is exactly how I see their relationship in the fairytale land. As always, love your writing very much! Thanks for breaking my heart, I guess... lol
PersonJe chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Oh my fucking god I love you and hate you. You the wonderful writer, not God.

Jesus Christ you're brilliant and I wanted to see Dragon Queen, but I came here after Mal being resurrected and having Lily as a child so her death was...

I'm kinda torn atm but thank you for writing even though I hate sad endings but thanks for having Regina move on even though Maleficent died and your Maleficent might trump a few people on my favorite characters list and I'm rambling because my brain's shortcircuited 'cause of the feels and omfg

hlebobulo4ka chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
This was just awesome! Exactly how I their relationship had been developing. It would be really great if you continue the story now when they've brought Mal to life. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
That like broke my heart... Loved it!
JaneIsles chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Ok that was twisted and wicked and... I LOVED it! It was really hot! Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Please recite this story instead of a eulogy at my funeral. Because you have killed me with this story. dead. Killed me dead.
millerax.lay.9 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Omg I can't believe it ended like that, I mean I loved it but I think you just took on the name of The Queen Of Hearts because you kinda ripped out my heart, what wit Maleficent dying and that!
hope2x chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
This took a turn I VERY much enjoyed :) great chapter
hope2x chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Well that's certainly an exciting start! ;)
Ionlysuggestt chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
This really moved me. I guess is my favorite now. Would be amazing hear more from you. )
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Gosh... I'm sure that this is best fic I've read in yers. Is got me emotional and a little sad... but it was AMAZING. Thanks for writting, I don't know what else to say!
An chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Great story and unexpected pairing. Have you ever thought of writing a Swan Queen storyline ? Or you think they don't match or sth ?
connyx chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
After reading chapter 4 I was so sure that it's not possible to end this story with only one chapter left. Oh dear how much I was wrong with that.
Really great story. Liked how you wrote the characters. Liked how you ended it. Liked the whole piece.
Thank you! I'm kinda sad that it's over. :-)
connyx chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Wow, this was a strong emotional (and hot) chapter!
connyx chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh well... this was a very nice start! :-)
Very good!