Reviews for DWC Episode 1: Derpy
Starburst16 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Captain Iroh! Heh. Not sure if that was an intentional Avatar: Last Airbender reference, but it made me chuckle
Shy chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
It drags but good make mooore pleaz one more thing Deeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp
The Grey Panther chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
It really makes sense that Celestia would have used the traditional royal Canterlot voice back in the day.
...It's also terrifying to imagine. DX
DoctorWhoFan chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOD! Y U SO AMAZING?
1.I LOVE how you expressed all of the charaters wonderfully.
2 i loved the story, REALLY REALLY BRILLIANT.
3. You are just an amazing author... i almost died reading this (It was THAT good)
4.I LOved how it switched not only between people, but between times. BLoody Brilliant!
5. Your descriptive talent! i felt like i was there during the battle between Celestia and Nightmare Moon!

the only thing I didn't particularly like, was the fact that the TARDIS was turned over and Derpy and the Doctor were tossed around. The thing is the TARDIS has her own gravity and no matter what position she is in, everything is upright, even if her systems have failed.

WEELP I think im going to die BECAUSE THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!
the burnt Huxley chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
i just read the entire thing this was amazing
Starburst16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
When you wish upon star*, your wish will come true
*or a falling TARDIS
Starburst16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
The Nightmares have got the phonebox.
'The Nightmares have got the phonebox.' I've got that on a T-shirt!
(High-hoof if you got that reference :))
Starburst16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OMG this is an amazing story! My favorite Doctor gets turned into a pony & meets my favorite background pony! Love the series 7 reference BTW! It took me the second time reading it to get it, but still, awsome! In my personal opinion, the only thing to make these series more awsome was if the two Doctors were to meet each other.
StarlightWhovian chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I'll just float along! Heehee, this is so fun!
StarlightWhovian chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
XD Oh, Doctor... I love this version of the inspection! It's just so... I dunno... Hilarious!
elenahedgehog chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
oh please im dying here more more ore i willl die...more derpy love
MariusIoannesP chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
I think I can see the differences from your other Doctor Whooves stories being emphasized. I still really like the other ones, but I'm interested in seeing where this goes. Some hints at elements of season 3 I see. As always, keep up the good work.
MariusIoannesP chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Celestia using the Royal Canterlot Voice. Neat.

I like including Carrot Top as Derpy's roommate. Very fandom-y.
MariusIoannesP chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
The 10th and 11th Doctors meet each other after the last season finale. Neat. I like this so far. Let's see where it goes.
chris chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You know, I've had this idea since about the beginning of this new series that because parallel universes are crossing in the other series' story arc that this one could make a cross with the other one like that, the two universes collide and we have several versions of the doctor fighting the dark doctor, it would make total sense. P.S. Series is both singular and plural, it doesn't change when it's for more than one.