Reviews for Spread your wings
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Damn I hope this comes back, it looked like it would be cool to read.
Negatron chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Managed to catch the first two chapters, than this, and now I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that this fic is never updating again. Which is too bad because I was quite interested in how this was going to develop. Oh well, c'est la vie, I suppose.
purplelily83 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
loved the first chapter, of course there has to be someone out there that has to hack/mess with others stuff.
i hope you continue with this story can't wait to see where you take it!
are you going to use same username or a whole new account?
MoonlitNightVampire chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Wow wasn't expecting Alice to shove Bella like that, though she was kinda asking for it lol. I imaging all sorts of tricks that Bella may play on Edward and Rosalie during the meeting and I can't wait :) Oh and I liked the little part with Bella changing her emotions on Jasper so they'd have a effect on him, that was very interesting. This story had me hooked and i'm very eager to read more, find out what happens and find out what Bella is and get to the Alice/Bella relationship development moments :)
christian.bradley.902 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story! is Bella a elf tape creature
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Great story so far! My guess for what type of shifter is a coyote, as portrayed in mythology as a trickster. It would fit the way you have portrayed Bella so far. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Bella isn't very nice in this fic.

And why does she hate the Cullen's so much, they're hardly the worst vampires around. I'm all for Assward getting taken down a peg or three.

She let Paul attack Alice yet this is a Bellice fic?

Bella needs to get over her attitude or this fic won't be worth reading.
paty chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
g!p is girl with penis, history is g!p?
That Dreamer in the Corner chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Is this an Alice/Bella story? That would be odd (even though people do it all the time) I hope it's Bella/Edward. I guess we'll have to see!
Great job! Keep it up ;)
Patricia Mikaelson chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Ohhh great chapeter...yeahh i want to read bella give edward a lesson,
okk so i have a question is paul and bella a couple ? o ir paul in love of bella? o he is just overprotectic ? because they hug and kiss a lot
setchan-1995 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Nice chapter, only a little bit short. The one who spoke in Spanish said 'Bella is kinda like Loky, right?'
Some Hot Chick chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter, but when bella said that they still need to take lives to survive, well don't Wolves do that too, by eating meat? I mean they killed something in order to eat, so they still the same. The cullens kill animals and so the wolves, it just seems not fair.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Great chapter
MoonlitNightVampire chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This was a good and interesting chapter. I like how ur adding in small and different things, like Bella dating Paul instead of Leah at the beginning and Jasper deciding to have Jasper talk to her first instead of Alice, very interesting and different, I can't wait to read more and I'm really interests to see how Bella will react to Jasper and his request for a meeting and also to see if she will react to his gift. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
well not going to continue reading this becaus you pair her with the worst character in the serie, he's like dickward and jacob combine and on steroid, i had high hope for this but you lost me