Reviews for The Re-Education of Jules Callaghan
hockeyfanatic chapter 21 . 3/29
I really hope you get back into writing. Thee are several stories that I would love to know the endings too. This one and "Barry the Bastard" off the top of my head and I want to say there were one or two CSI:NY that I'd love to see more of as well.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2015
So i just reread this again! Still love it more & more each time...
Please update it!
Btw AO3 isn't updated this far...
Hope u decide to continue this story! I would love to read more!
Katie chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
Finish please!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2015
It's been so long, please continue! ):
PLF94 chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Oh wow, coming back to this story was such an experience. I had missed a couple of the more recent chapters a few months ago, so I tried just reading from there but it had definitely been too much. I actually read through the entire prequel and started back from the beginning on this story. You do such a good job of writing about their emotions without glossing over things or making them too cliche. They seem real.
I really hope you still plan on continuing with this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
I am so glad you updated. You really do have a gift for writing. I hope to see an update soon and maybe some new JAM as well.
Ellie chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for coming back! LOVED IT. Loved it so much. Take your time with all of it. Love this story and your others. Know that you still have people who really look forward to your version of Sam and Jules. Can't wait for what's next. Thank you again!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
So great to read another update! Hope the next one comes soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Yay! An update! And an amazing one at that :)
Sewtunes chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
All right! Finally! Sam is back in the house and with Jules. I like how it took a training exercise and Sam being in "danger" to wake her up and make her realize a few things. Sam was quite observant and astute to figure out her trigger. Now she needs to share her recurring nightmare dreams with him before she can be all better. I'm going to need to reread the last section of the story again! Just wonderful.
SYuuri chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Wait. I think I might have misinterpreted Jules' no. WHAT DID SHE MEAN. She can't send him away :( We know it'd be very hard for Sam. He told her date at the end of their date. No :(
chasidy.warner chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Nooo! Horrible cliffhanger :) is she telling him he can't sleep in spare bedroom or no he can't stay at the house at all?! Please update soon :)
SYuuri chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHH Sam moved back in! And they *finally* went upstairs (and you didn't make it fade to black which I was grateful of). And they figured out why Jules reacted the way she did. That's a lot of accomplishment. I'm so happy. I agreed with Patches that it's about time. Now they can lock themselves in the bedroom for the next two days. I won't complain about that. So obviously they still need to talk, but I'm really glad that things are progressing for the better for them. They've been through so much and they need some happiness.

Thanks for the update! Hope school isn't kicking your butt as much, you need a break. Can't wait for more.
JamForever chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Love it! So glad to see an update! Cant wait to read more.
KNat18 chapter 21 . 10/19/2014