Reviews for The Re-Education of Jules Callaghan
PLF94 chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
Oh wow, coming back to this story was such an experience. I had missed a couple of the more recent chapters a few months ago, so I tried just reading from there but it had definitely been too much. I actually read through the entire prequel and started back from the beginning on this story. You do such a good job of writing about their emotions without glossing over things or making them too cliche. They seem real.
I really hope you still plan on continuing with this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
I am so glad you updated. You really do have a gift for writing. I hope to see an update soon and maybe some new JAM as well.
Ellie chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
Thank you for coming back! LOVED IT. Loved it so much. Take your time with all of it. Love this story and your others. Know that you still have people who really look forward to your version of Sam and Jules. Can't wait for what's next. Thank you again!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
So great to read another update! Hope the next one comes soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Yay! An update! And an amazing one at that :)
Sewtunes chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
All right! Finally! Sam is back in the house and with Jules. I like how it took a training exercise and Sam being in "danger" to wake her up and make her realize a few things. Sam was quite observant and astute to figure out her trigger. Now she needs to share her recurring nightmare dreams with him before she can be all better. I'm going to need to reread the last section of the story again! Just wonderful.
SYuuri chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Wait. I think I might have misinterpreted Jules' no. WHAT DID SHE MEAN. She can't send him away :( We know it'd be very hard for Sam. He told her date at the end of their date. No :(
chasidy.warner chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Nooo! Horrible cliffhanger :) is she telling him he can't sleep in spare bedroom or no he can't stay at the house at all?! Please update soon :)
SYuuri chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHH Sam moved back in! And they *finally* went upstairs (and you didn't make it fade to black which I was grateful of). And they figured out why Jules reacted the way she did. That's a lot of accomplishment. I'm so happy. I agreed with Patches that it's about time. Now they can lock themselves in the bedroom for the next two days. I won't complain about that. So obviously they still need to talk, but I'm really glad that things are progressing for the better for them. They've been through so much and they need some happiness.

Thanks for the update! Hope school isn't kicking your butt as much, you need a break. Can't wait for more.
JamForever chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Love it! So glad to see an update! Cant wait to read more.
KNat18 chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Thnks for uploading.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
Finally an update! Great as always. More soon hopefully! PS: what's up with Sam and water?
SYuuri chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
I was SO happy you finally updated I must have read this chapter at least 4 times! Natalie cracked me up, cos yeah sure Sam, you don't want to see Jules in a bathing suit.. or put sunscreen on her.. oooh sandwich! lol.

The UST between Sam and Jules was so thick I could slice it with a knife. I loved seeing the progress they'd made, but GOD I want to just lock them together in a room! Whenever Sam kissed Jules I was so tempted to reach my hand inside the monitor and just hold their heads together cos we know they both wanted more than just fleeting kisses. They need to get back together asap.

Counting days till you update again. I can't wait!
Sewtunes chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
What fun to find an update from you tonight. Depend on Sam to go along with Jules and be what she needs even when he wants to do more for her. It's a real man who can ignore his own desires and do what is best for the other person. I loved that Jules is finally allowing him back into her daily life even if he's not totally back in her home just yet. He's still her heart. I sure hope she resolves her issues soon. They need to be together.