Reviews for The Next Legend
Elements1999 chapter 20 . 1/7
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
SPark681 chapter 20 . 1/5
Seems I finally got caught up on this story and so far enjoying it in time I may go back and re-read it so I can refresh my memory about it anyways keep up the great work!
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
Continue...?...
Chrono Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
um whats up with shikamaru and sasuke you kinda wrote them in as the same person
IHateSasugayAndKiba chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Benin against an anbu? Non chance in hell.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I don't understand why Yugao is afraid of Hayate. I mean, she's a former ANBU captain while he's a jounin. Isn't she just as strong, if not stronger than him?
Same Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Why is Sasuke calling Naruto a dobe? He wasn't at the academy, so he shouldn't be labeled as a dobe
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
I'm soooo confused. In your story, is Shikamaru an Uchiha or is he a Nara? cuz you said they left the Uchiha to think, but its Shikamaru who was thinking.
draco7347 chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
love it
MiseryWolf97 chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Interesting vision shion had, though if irs like in the actual movie it eont be entirely true lol, looking forward to the next update
Sokat chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
What? He "teleported" their physical forms into his own mindscape? This is sounding more and more like a crack fic. You don't explain a thing about nothing. You use timeskips and don't say how long it was and after the timeskip Naruto's got all the bitches without any relationship building. If this was any lazier you wouldn't have written it, jesus christ.
Sokat chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
I don't know how to say this without sounding like a douchebag but that was terrible. They get to Konoha, kill a bunch of ANBU then enlist in the academy because they have no battle experience? Naruto just killed 4 ANBU! Another thing... how old is Naruto? You never said how old he was before the trip or how long he was gone, being 6'3 I'd say maybe 16 or so? But then he must have been pretty young when he left because Ameyuri is a small girl and he climbed on her back. This thing was so full of plotholes it looked like a piece of swiss cheese. I'll give it a few more chapters as a trial but this doesn't look that promising. And Hinata and the others are fucking 12 y/o you make them sound like they are 20 with all the swearing.
bobawsomejon1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
The last update was on my birthday... I can't tell if thats good or bad
Xelos007 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
I was honestly interested in this fic until I read chapter 3. This chapter is filled with so much 'WTF' that it feels like a crack fic.
god of all chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.