Reviews for The Next Legend
draco7347 chapter 19 . 8/25
love it
MiseryWolf97 chapter 18 . 7/30
Interesting vision shion had, though if irs like in the actual movie it eont be entirely true lol, looking forward to the next update
Sokat chapter 4 . 7/29
What? He "teleported" their physical forms into his own mindscape? This is sounding more and more like a crack fic. You don't explain a thing about nothing. You use timeskips and don't say how long it was and after the timeskip Naruto's got all the bitches without any relationship building. If this was any lazier you wouldn't have written it, jesus christ.
Sokat chapter 3 . 7/29
I don't know how to say this without sounding like a douchebag but that was terrible. They get to Konoha, kill a bunch of ANBU then enlist in the academy because they have no battle experience? Naruto just killed 4 ANBU! Another thing... how old is Naruto? You never said how old he was before the trip or how long he was gone, being 6'3 I'd say maybe 16 or so? But then he must have been pretty young when he left because Ameyuri is a small girl and he climbed on her back. This thing was so full of plotholes it looked like a piece of swiss cheese. I'll give it a few more chapters as a trial but this doesn't look that promising. And Hinata and the others are fucking 12 y/o you make them sound like they are 20 with all the swearing.
bobawsomejon1 chapter 1 . 7/8
The last update was on my birthday... I can't tell if thats good or bad
Xelos007 chapter 3 . 6/20
I was honestly interested in this fic until I read chapter 3. This chapter is filled with so much 'WTF' that it feels like a crack fic.
god of all chapter 17 . 3/26
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DukeScarlet chapter 2 . 3/11
Well, so far so good I guess, it's the first chapters and are laying the groundwork for the story, there is one glaring mistake you might want to remove though. You shouldn't say "depicted as being violet in the anime", just say that he's got violet eyes.
Rebmul chapter 16 . 3/7
he needs to get him some yugao or samui he has a point Naruto be getting more action them him cant wait for more hope he dosnt lose anymore of his wives I liked yugito I was hoping nagato would bring back kenways family and yugito
Rebmul chapter 12 . 3/7
ok so that explains my questions a few chapters ago
Rebmul chapter 10 . 3/7
ok a few questions where is yugao, where is the rest of shika's clan as you said they would go with him other than that pretty good
wh

why not take sakua ion and tenten to be in his hamre some other too like aolk some from the cuole too and other too will be cool too like stre frid and julk fromdc.

y
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 5 . 2/13
Eh.. There's one very big problem here mate. If Naruto's blood is (I quote) "I am your son but only in name so my blood no resemblance to yours or my fathers" Then how did he enter the Namikaze house? If Kyuubi "messed with my genes" then he wont be recognized and allowed entry by the seal. I think mate. That there were better ways to add Kushina to the Harem then the gene change. But regardless. Besides this it has been a good story so far. So. Good job! :)
SPark681 chapter 16 . 2/9
Nice story so far just hope Naruto isn't forced to fight his loved one in time anyways keep up the great work!
Revisions chapter 4 . 2/9