Reviews for Hell on Wheels
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 11/9
I read this ... Gosh it feels like ages ago. Came across it tonight and re-read it. I remembered how much I loved it and I cried at the end, just like I did before. Wonderful story.
whiterosenova chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I'm literally sitting here, forcing my tears to stop. I'm crying like a baby. I loved this story. Absolutely adored it. It's so rare to come across a story that isn't a happily ever after, but when it happens I learn to appreciate it. Thank you for sharing that, and I'm glad Castiel found Dean.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
Hello their. I happened to stumble upon this fic and I thought it was just gonna be some silly little thing but oh my god. This is the best fic I have ever read. You are truly gifted when writing. I can't stop crying now. It made kind of think about life a little to. It made me realize that you need to be grateful for every moment you have with loved ones because one day they'll be gone.
CammieBella chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Oh god that was amazing! You are fantastic, I loved it but god, the ending... You had me in tears, it was anazing and heartbreaking
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I think I just died a little bit, inside. I'm trying my best not to cry, because I'm in freaking school, but I don't know, it's gonna be a close one. This spoke to me, on levels I'm not emotionally equipped to analyze. So, in other words, it was awesome, but it was ten times MORE than that. You have a gift, child.
gleekforever63 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I'm sobbing uncontrollably right now! I did not expect Dean to die! And then Cas, too! Just so much sadness! Amazing story!
EvilSquirre1 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
This story was just so damn good. This is the first story of ours I have read. Dean as a moonshine runner and Cas in uniform how can I pass that up! But this story was so much more than that. Their love, their troubles, and Dean's tragic death so well written. I loved the way you incorporated Kevin, Ash, Chuck, Uriel, Crowley etc into your very own AU world. They are still retained what makes them them but in new roles without the supernatural. Then the epilogue made me cry, which doesn't happened much. You have to write something so emotional to get my waterworks going. I'm shocked this story doesn't have more reviews. Because it deserves a ton of them. I downloaded this story on my kindle so I could read on on lunch break at work. You made me late back from lunch but I ain't mad at ya;) I'm making your story a favorite. Can wait to read some more of your work:) Thank you for sharing with us:)
lovesyoumore chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Im freaking crying. I loved this so much you have no ide. I really cant wait to read more of your work!
Cynnnie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
JustBecca chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Loved your story, every chapter, the ending moved me to tears. GREAT STORY!
Halel Shiyr chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Brilliant. Well done. Absolutely, heart rendingly fantastic.
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ahem. Anyways.
Darling story, seems quite enjoyable. :) I normally only review when I have the read the entire story but, well, er, it's Gatlinburg and I got happy XD
AnnieWrites chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Can I just say I hated that you killed Dean off. I get the ending but I feel like there was more to explore about the relationship and I wish you had given just a little bit more before the death and dying. Good plot though. Reminded me of "Lawless" a bit. Thanks for writing.
Makoto04 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
really? seriously?
PLEASE SOME WARNING about TRAGEDY or something, PLEASE I'm begging you... next time...
I just CAN'T... :'((((
nlr.lcsw chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Omg! I so did not see that coming. Can't wait for the next chap!