Reviews for Prom Bomb
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Interesting but do your research women do not have Adam's apples.
lmao chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Women don't have adam's apples.
FossilQueen1984 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Cripes, destroying the gulf or be a forced prom date- interesting premise. Still lukewarm about Linka's tattoo, it seems against her Russian Orthodox background. Otherwise, I look forward to reading more. If you wouldn't mind, please look at my story and review it. :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Fun idea! Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Interesting concept. I like the setting, Junior is my fav!
mudget chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I think it's cool that you're bringing Junior back, as I don't recall seeing a fic about him. The problem I have with this, though, is why Greedly is blowing up the Gulf in the first place? I'm sure you'll reveal it further into the story, but out of the EVs, Greedly always had some reason behind why he was doing what he was doing ie profit. He just didn't care how he went about doing it, and if he could do some damage in the process, then all the better. Blowing up the Gulf though just does't seem his style. He'd be drilling that baby dry, not causing the oil spill.

The other issue I had was Linka getting a tattoo; it's just not her at all. Wheeler I believe would get a tattoo, and possibly Gi, but Linka is very conservative. I think you could have done more research on getting tattoos, as I found it really difficult to believe. As someone who has five, it really pulled me out of the story. Getting two done in one sitting is just so unlikely. It takes hours for detail alone, and for a large one, you'd usually get line work done in one session and return for colour. Plus, your body goes into mild shock, and believe me you're so done after hours sitting in that chair. Also, they aren't bandaged, just wrapped in glad-wrap (cling wrap) until you get home and shower. Bandages would stick D:

I thought Wheeler was written IC and the thought of him wussing out I totally believed.

Sorry for sounding so harsh, I just think that if your plot centres around these details they need to have some grounding to be believable. Readers will suspend an element of belief, but only if the ground work has been laid first.
OzQueene chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I read this over, but to be honest, there's a lot of incorrect detail here regarding tattoos. You might want to research how they're done before you make them such a huge talking point. Even a basic google search will tell you tattoos as big and as detailed/coloured as the ones Linka got in this chapter are not done in one sitting, and they're not covered by bandages, either.

Just a head's up, because you've made the tattoos such a big part of the chapter, writing about them incorrectly really does spoil the content you're trying to provide.