Reviews for AL: Alicia's Journey! Aura Travels
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Good chapter. It's been a while. When will Monty and Sheena come in?
Torchix chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
OH MY GOD. I... I was so confused when I realised this is where they were being put in, I completely forgot this was in a totally different time to my story and was wondering why the heck they would be in Unova and why they were still travelling and then it hit me and I just... holy crap.

Anyway, yay new chapter! Damn you nightmare Pokémon, I wish I hadn't created you but you make for such interesting plots D: This should be interesting!

Great chapter, its good you're posting again

Torchix
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Nice chapter. Hope to see Monty and Sheena soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
thrilllover39 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Nice, i liked this chapter and i can imagine alicia, she would look like an adorable cutie pie XD cant wait for the next chappie!
a red penguin chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Another great chapter! :) Just wondering, is there any reason why Vahn and Karina's speech was in italics?

Can't wait for the update!
Torchix chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
You making me cryyyyyy! *flails around* Oh my god that ending... cuuuute! Imma like this story a lot I can tell, we had plenty of practice with this family and with journey stories so woo Can't wait to se what happens next!
a red penguin chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Rightio, there is now an OC ready and waiting in your inbox :)
a red penguin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Looking like a great start to a story! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter and, as you might know by now, there's be an OC coming from me in the very near future ;)
thrilllover39 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Off to a great start, and i will be sending in an OC XD obuah!
Torchix chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aw yay Alicia gets a story! As I'm almost certain I've read this already there's nt much to say, but it is cute! Can't wait to see where it'll go.

Torchix