Reviews for My Brothers
Jamee chapter 3 . 10/6
I forgot to tell you in my last review that if you're having a hard time continuing the story. I could help you with ideas if you would be willing to let Me help! I have a lot of ideas! I hope you respond to this review!
JayJayAnimeLover2000 chapter 1 . 10/6
Hi I know it may be a while when you reply so I thought I would pay down one of my ideas for ya. How about that you add two characters farther along in the story? They would be Ichiru and Mugestsu. They come from a doujinshi on YouTube called Lollipop Carnival and I think it would really help you out with the story and inspire you to write more!
JayJayAnimeLover2000 chapter 2 . 10/6
Well I realize that maybe since it'll be a while that you respond I tell you some ideas. I know that your story is about this doujinshi of Ichigo with the three brothers. Solo what if farther along you add Ichiru and Mugestu? They come a doujinshi on YouTube called Lollipop Carnvial! You should look it up! Tell me what you think of it!
JayJayAnimeLover2000 chapter 3 . 10/6
Hi there! I wanted to say that I absolutely adore your story and I wish you would continue it more! I know that it said you were on hiatus but if you're having a hard time coming up with chapters, I could help you and give ideas! I'm really good at ideas when I'm passionate about something and I really don't want this story to end after chapter 4. If you're willing to let Me help please respond to my text! Your story is just too good to end!
Jamee chapter 4 . 10/4
Please continue this story I love it!
porque no la continuas?
pero porque mierda no la continuas esta increĆ­ble la historia
podrias continuarla porfabor es muy buena la historia
EmelieLovette17 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I so want this to be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
i love this story please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Kya! So cuuuuute... I love this!
Ino Death chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
please write more!
suguha7 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
It is supposed to be ,"And thus my incest relationship with my brothers began, but guess what? I don't give a damn!" Incest not insect. I like your plot though... Very nice!
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Actually Rei's hair is orange.
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Aww, so cute! I can't wait to see how he 'makes it up' for Shiro. lol