Reviews for Heero Potter Yr 01
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Devon Masterson-Bond
WOW, ur story was AWESOME, got my attentions & me speechless. I luv, liked or enjoyed readin ur story very much. I've added ya & ur story 2 my fav in fanfic & my internet "favfavanimestories" bookmark. I'm really lookin 4ward 2 this story's next continuing chapt. I'm now, always & 4ever ur fan, reader & supporter of u & ur story. Continue the hard work & always do ur best, never give up. _
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 20 . 1/7/2009
at least harry knows what's really going on with the relationship. Hopefully the whole school gets it strait though i doubt it.
the Iron Duke chapter 20 . 10/21/2007
"I don't know why I bother with this guy he's antisocial, thinks he's Evel Knievel and hardly speaks! Ah! Why don't you just give up and stop pretending to be human?"- Duo

Another good chapter. Poor Heero, and Victoria, a lot of people assume that Heero and Relena are a couple. You know, this is a lot better than what Rowling wrote. Albus Severus Potter? Now that's corny.

Keep up the good work.

PS: It's Weasley and Dumbledore.
the Iron Duke chapter 19 . 10/21/2007
"Attention all personnel. Due to the shortage of oil and wood, tonight's movie will be burned at 1800."- PA System (Todd Susman)

Another good chapter. Yeesh, I can't believe I forgot to review this chapter. So Heero is looking into whatever it was that his mother was looking into and in the process has ignored Victoria and his acquaintances.

Relena wrote the note? Uh-oh, this can't be good.

BTW: Dermail is misspelled.

Keep up the good work
Makurayami Ookami chapter 20 . 10/21/2007
poor heero. i feel bad for him.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 19 . 11/8/2006
poor heero.
Lady Starlight2 chapter 19 . 11/7/2006
ACK! Heero run for your life it's Relena! RUUN! Update soon!
L.A.Une chapter 19 . 11/7/2006
This is a great story so i'm glad you upated. Relena is so annoying, stalker. Update again soon i love reading the story.
Lady Starlight2 chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
HAHAHAHAAHHAHA! Trowa's first kiss leaves him catatonic. I wonder if Trowa really is Harry's the eyes and update soon!
Chris chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
There is a site where they talk about people's stories and yours is among them. The link is: godawful .net ? showtopic25905

Just delete the spaces in the URL and it will take you to the page.
annie chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
hey there is this site called gaff where they talk about stories and yours is one of them, here is the link,
DeathSandHeavyDragonWing chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
I like this... is this on mediaminer? Because I was going to read it on there, but decided not to... but it's really good, so keep up the work
Count of Casualty chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
Thank you so much for finally updating! *bows at feet* I am so happy! :D I really like this chapter, and I can't wait to see where the story goes!
kidishcaresh chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
this is fun! But who is the headmaster/mistress?

I'm a little confuzed on that, then again i might just have plain missed it. Happens a lot!

keep up the good work!

Ketsueki-Ken chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
where the hell's Heero? good you updated, atleast now i don't have to worry that it was discontinued...then again i need to update my story too...dammit..._ update soon lovelovelovelovelove!