Reviews for Liar
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Ach! Was that Barti's wish being fulfilled?
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
:D
yaaay!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
After I read this my first instinct was to read more. Good Job!
macrauchenia chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Those last two words caused this horribly, glee-filled high-pitched keening to erupt from my throat and a few tears to well up :'D Geez, I didn't need my heart anyway.
Thank you so much for writing such a marvelous gem. I really liked the contrasts throughout the story (Kitty v. Bart in their "wishes", Ptolemy v. Nat, Nat v. John). All were very lovely and beautifully written.
Gorgeous job!
HolleringHawk65 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
If only! Having Nat die in the end was heartbreaking! But fanfiction is made for correcting errors such as these...
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Art at:
himitsutsubasa.

/art
/Why-her-
363575071
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Nice touch at the end, love this one though. I don't really like Kitty, but Nathaniel is my favorite character
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I absolutely loved this!
Fanghoul chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Nathaniel's alive! :') I'm glad, because the ending really had me broken hearted. It's nice to see Nat alive. :')
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lol Natty boy's back. Wonder if Bartimaues will be able to find some sarcastic remarks now...? XD

Wow... That was just... Wow...
blom98 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I can not express my love for this story! I wish there was some way of showing it better than putting it on my favorites list.
GingerLover123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
ahaha i love it. Be-ay-yoo-tee-fool!
masterdisk chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
more, more, more ;D
a well written and great story! i hope u update soon!
*favs*
1farmergirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh wow! That was such a perfect ending twist. You used it in your summary and it still surprised me! How did you do that? Thanks for writing this )
Eliza the Writer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013