Reviews for The Things You Should Know
Im chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Awesome chapter! I love how you write the Faith/Tara sister dynamic :)
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Howdy!

Okay, nice chuckle on that one, Tara using the brains here!

Sad to see Faith feeling so ignored and bitter about life. Hope that improves. At least she has Tara. Hope she can bond maybe with Dawn? Both know what it's like to care for Buffy yet be overshadowed constantly by her. They should get on like a house on fire I'd think. Not that Buffy intends this, it just happens. Buffy, being occasionally self absorbed a tad (not purposefully, just a trait she has), tends to not notice things. But you're doing a great job of showing she cares and now really appreciates Faith, and that's good! Maybe this will help with the Scoobs?
Plus Joyce seems to genuinely like her too.

Also, got to say love the writing style, kudos on that!

The Cracker!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Loved it. Thanks for updating.
crisangel chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like it so far! I know there's another chapter and it's listed as complete, but I hope you'll continue it anyway. I would definitely read an epic fic where Faith and Tara are sisters, especially when it's introduced as well as this one is.
Ltlconf chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Howdy!

This would make a good series, but take at your own pace for sure. Nicely written. Sure a few spelling mistakes and so on, but good characterization and a tight story with good foreshadowing. So well done.

The Cracker!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Great ending. Too bad there's no more.
5586 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
yay, Tara is her sister. awesome, looking forward to more
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice start with Buffy story.