Reviews for Cat Facts
thesandbar chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I should not be laughing so hard, but shit, this was fucking hilarious. Oh my god, my sides hurt.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while to be honest.
AddictedToMusic18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I died! This is awesome!
stacy.charest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG that made me laugh so so much I would have laughed even more if Kendall would have found out that it was actually Carlos that had pranked him you should write many little prank fics that could be really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good Lord, I was dying of laughter... love it!
And All These Little Things chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OMG! I am laughing so badly now
LittleWing chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Too funny! Absolutely hilarious. Thank you for writing and sharing! Giggled all the way through. The ending was even more hilarious. Horse facts! Would not want to be Carlos when Kendall finds out he was behind the prank...or maybe I would, depends on what happened. Again nicely done, loved it!
verry berry 33 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOL! I nearly pissed myself reading this! Seriously, you should do more kenlos humor! Soooo funny and cute!
thedxwnside chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I loved it. It made me laugh. xP
ReadingAddictWeirdo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read. Ohhh, but just thinking about it... Receiving cat facts every hour... I dunno; it sounds fun to me, haha.

Poor Kendall! Oh, devious little Carlos. xD

Great story. I couldn't stop laughing when I read the ending; actually, scratch that, I'm still giggling!

Haha :D
anatjej chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Haha, that was awesome! Funny :)
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
waitingFORthePERFECTsong9092 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You are an unreliable customer and have ben deemed unworthy of cat facts. Goodbye...

Hahaha dying! Love this!