Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 2/8
Wow. After having read the Confession, going on to read the Contingency Plan and this story is just kind of really uncomfortable. Like, Sasuke, your behavior is not okay at all. Like, Phantom of the Opera levels of obcession and innappropriate action.

I know this it probably headed in a SasuXHina direction (I've read most of your other fic by now and that seems to be your favourite ship) but I can't quite wrap my head around getting from here to there. I can much more easily see it becoming a trio. (Which would be interesting seeing the Uchiha and Hyuuga families react to.)

Anyway, I hope there's more of this on the way.
Purtisharma5 chapter 8 . 1/14
Please update. This is so good. I cried for a good while before i calmed down. You have to finish this and give sasuke a happy ending or at least something to live for.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Type your review here.N.U.F Come on thats so weak! whats with the ending.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
My poor baby
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
What a depressingly beautiful chapter. How will Hinata react after she finds out how lost and shattered Sasuke is? Will her relationship with Naruto survive or will they sacrifice their short lived relationship for Sasuke? I hope she doesn't abandon him. He needs her! Plus I'm a SasuHina fan so I'm biased :0)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Like the other guest reviewer said, I wish I could give Georgia my plus one vote on her review. That was epic! Please ignore the SasuHina haters and continue with this crazy beautiful story.
Aniya chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Are u serious rn Hinata would never do anything like that this story was great... until this.
roveme chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Can we get an update?
I wish that I could like other reviewer's comment also cos Georgia's review truly the one and I agree with her totally. Hope that you continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I know what Sasuke did was a total dick move but, I want Naruto and Hinata to feel some of his pain..they're making me pissed..Hinata's like "Oh, you're the one who actually saved me? 'Kay, TY..but, I'll still do your friend."
Eli14 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
Please update sooooon! Haha i cant wait to read what happens next :)
DageRee chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
"And that's it for this installment! I PROMISE I won't take as long to update again!" :X
I almost forgot about what this story was while reading last chapter
Annoying15 chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
I'm really glad you updated! I love your writing and I'm really enjoying this story! You had me with the Naruhina stuff for a while there but I think I'm moving over to the dark side.

Please continue :) I look forward to the next update!
Yuki no Ai chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
Wow this story is intense and i totally love it! please update it soon!

Xo Maria-oh :)
DAngel7 chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
oh Sasuke! This chapter almost killed me. I loved the kiss Hinata give Sasuke and I really hope she would give him more warmth and love, and he can finally open his shields and let her see his true self.
This chapter was amazing...
Please update soon.
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
A really good first chapter, very strong beginning of the story! It grabs you right away and it makes you interested in the story and what will happen next.
Can't wait to see arrogant Sasuke turning mushy in love..