Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
412828naruto lov chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Poor sasuke i feel bad for him ! I want hinata to be with him!
TheEliteSlave chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
You better upload the next chapter soon, I'm only the best at hating and you do NOT want to experience being hated by me. So, upload the next chapter fast. Time's ticking.
TheEliteSlave chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
I like it. Finally a good SasuHina! You should learn something from this gal/guy, people! Huh.
TheEliteSlave chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
It's wonderful.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This is really good.I hope u keep writing plz!
Photography Bird chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
The ending of this chapter, though.
Oh my god.. I could practically hear the crowd of SasuHina fandom whispering..."Yess...!"
Annoying15 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
So GOOD

Rooting for naruhina moments :)
What happened to the supposed "15 chapters"!?

Please continue!
amoaiansomerhalder chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Noooo they are going to fight for her
BROS BEFORE HOES i like that they fight for her but nooo
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
I love it! Amazing story you have going. Please continue!
I'm rooting for some more naruhina moments. Sasuke makes me feel bad for him but Naruto's adorable here.
BUTTHURT chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
HORRIBLE DELETE IT IT SUCKS HORRIBLE
guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Sasuke is horrible in this and I can't believe I don't want them together. Surprisingly, I want Hinata with Naruto.
dfgasas chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
WTH IS TIS HATE IT
BeautifulyMad chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
You made me cry sasuhina all the way!
DageRee chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Owww, the last charper was so hot in the end. It has giving hope of true SasuHina love, but this one was more brutal for Hinata (and Sasuke of course!) but had such a sweet NaruHina moment. But probalby, even if Hinata will go with Naruto, Sasuke and Hiashi will find her... Gosh, I don't know with who I want Hinata to be with (in this story of course).

/ srr for my English
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That's too sad. I mean, Hinata should see Sasuke's point of view. Really, she's being kind of selfish. Whatever. It was great, so please, please please update SOON!