Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
amoaiansomerhalder chapter 1 . 4/1
Noooo they are going to fight for her
BROS BEFORE HOES i like that they fight for her but nooo
I love it! Amazing story you have going. Please continue!
I'm rooting for some more naruhina moments. Sasuke makes me feel bad for him but Naruto's adorable here.
BUTTHURT chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
HORRIBLE DELETE IT IT SUCKS HORRIBLE
guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Sasuke is horrible in this and I can't believe I don't want them together. Surprisingly, I want Hinata with Naruto.
dfgasas chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
WTH IS TIS HATE IT
BeautifulyMad chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
You made me cry sasuhina all the way!
DageRee chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Owww, the last charper was so hot in the end. It has giving hope of true SasuHina love, but this one was more brutal for Hinata (and Sasuke of course!) but had such a sweet NaruHina moment. But probalby, even if Hinata will go with Naruto, Sasuke and Hiashi will find her... Gosh, I don't know with who I want Hinata to be with (in this story of course).

/ srr for my English
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
That's too sad. I mean, Hinata should see Sasuke's point of view. Really, she's being kind of selfish. Whatever. It was great, so please, please please update SOON!
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
No way, and here i thought after all that time with him, her feelings would start to change. I feel so sad for Sasuke.
Mrs. HoneyComb chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I love your fanfic! Read it a billion times over ( also a huge fan of your other stories, especially The Continency Plan and The Confession). I hope Sasuke ends up with Hinata, because no matter how sweet Naruto is, he has everything, while Sasuke's so lonely. Love his vulnerable portrayal. Such a refreshing take, since I'm used to dark, brooding, cold persona. Please update soon! I'm dying to read the next chapter! I just know it will be amazing! You're such a splendid author and I adore your stories!
umnia chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Absolutely incredible
maggieannteslow chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I'm so happy Naruto is back. I'm glad Hinata is so happy with him. What is Sasuke going to do now if she doesn't return. Please update soon. I want to read more.
Hyuugah3 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Omg I haven't read a story this great for like over a year now. I love the darkness in this and will wait till your next update. Please continue with this story!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Sasuke is such a poor thing! I feel really sad for him! That loneliness and pain is enough to kill anyone! He seriously needs some love!
And Hinata. I feel so disappointed with her selfishness, though I would have done the same thing.
Keep writing! You have a great talent!
lulu88 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Oh God, I don't know which couple I like more , Sasuke's loneliness is making me sad for him. He's hurt and want to feel loved and wanted. Naruto is so sweet, kind and patient, he didn't give up on Hinata when she didn't reply his messages. He's so cute.

Wow. So looking forward to the next chapter, awesome chapter, awesome story, awesome EVERYTHING XD