Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
My poor baby
What a depressingly beautiful chapter. How will Hinata react after she finds out how lost and shattered Sasuke is? Will her relationship with Naruto survive or will they sacrifice their short lived relationship for Sasuke? I hope she doesn't abandon him. He needs her! Plus I'm a SasuHina fan so I'm biased :0)
Like the other guest reviewer said, I wish I could give Georgia my plus one vote on her review. That was epic! Please ignore the SasuHina haters and continue with this crazy beautiful story.
Aniya chapter 5 . 8/4
Are u serious rn Hinata would never do anything like that this story was great... until this.
roveme chapter 8 . 6/27
Can we get an update?
I wish that I could like other reviewer's comment also cos Georgia's review truly the one and I agree with her totally. Hope that you continue.
I know what Sasuke did was a total dick move but, I want Naruto and Hinata to feel some of his pain..they're making me pissed..Hinata's like "Oh, you're the one who actually saved me? 'Kay, TY..but, I'll still do your friend."
Eli14 chapter 8 . 5/14
Please update sooooon! Haha i cant wait to read what happens next :)
DageRee chapter 8 . 4/28
"And that's it for this installment! I PROMISE I won't take as long to update again!" :X
I almost forgot about what this story was while reading last chapter
Annoying15 chapter 8 . 3/25
I'm really glad you updated! I love your writing and I'm really enjoying this story! You had me with the Naruhina stuff for a while there but I think I'm moving over to the dark side.

Please continue :) I look forward to the next update!
Yuki no Ai chapter 8 . 3/1
Wow this story is intense and i totally love it! please update it soon!

Xo Maria-oh :)
DAngel7 chapter 8 . 2/29
oh Sasuke! This chapter almost killed me. I loved the kiss Hinata give Sasuke and I really hope she would give him more warmth and love, and he can finally open his shields and let her see his true self.
This chapter was amazing...
Please update soon.
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 2/29
A really good first chapter, very strong beginning of the story! It grabs you right away and it makes you interested in the story and what will happen next.
Can't wait to see arrogant Sasuke turning mushy in love..
tactics2012 chapter 8 . 2/28
Yay, an update!
AHIRU-AI-IRO chapter 8 . 2/26
Please update I literally read this story at least a couple hundred times-hahaha JB be everywhere but anyway I hope u update great story!
reneelg1963 chapter 8 . 2/21
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe that you have written another chapter! I have missed your updates so Much! this was Truly Awesome! have you continued the other stories yet? Please DO! I am begging you...