Reviews for Another Man's Treasure
If I had your talent for writing, I'd be inundating this site with many angsty SasuHina stories. Alas, I'm not gifted and don't have a creative bone in my body, which is why I'm so depressed that you've abandoned this...

I know you hear this often, but I'll say it again and again. This story really is incredible. You've captured Sasuke's hurt, torment and loneliness with such beautiful, vivid words that I can almost taste his pain and desperation. I can't help but want this selfish, arrogant man to win Hinata's affections. But then you describe what a wonderful, infectious soul Naruto is and I find myself torn.

Hinata has a tough choice and though I absolutely adore Naruto in this story, I can't hide my bias for Sasuke. I wonder how explosive, all consuming, intense would her relationship with Sasuke be if she gave him a chance? Like truly, genuinely gave him a chance? Would it fizzle out or be everything Sasuke dreamed of? I'm hoping for the latter because poor Sasuke deserves happiness and Hinata deserves to be worshiped,
My friend, I'm going to have to ask you to please get your butt back here and update this pronto! I've been coming back here regularly to check for updates but you break my heart each time. Come back buddy! I'll kiss your arse, send you wine! Whatever floats your boat!
Drace chapter 8 . 8/5
Please update soon, this story is a gem, I and all your fans would hate to see it go to waste!
Drace chapter 8 . 7/27
Please update this story it is a gem, you are literally killing me here.
Light11 chapter 8 . 7/13
Please update, it should be a crime not to finish such a gem of a story, you are truly magnificent and all your fans would love you to update!
RHawke chapter 8 . 7/7
Taymor, I am begging, begging you to please finish this story. It eats me alive not knowing the Sasuhina resolution. I check literally every single day to see if you updated, so I am BEGGING you for my sake and your other desperate fans to PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
It seems you are focusing on your Sakura stories and not your Hinata ones which is a shame as I love Hinata and your SasuHina stories are one of my favourites. You have a wonderful way with words, are eloquent and articulate and your imagination is insane!

I would read all your stories but can't stomach Sakura (sorry not flaming, just personal preference), so I hope you'll grace us one day with a SasuHina update (or a new story)?
Jaxon223 chapter 8 . 6/4
Tay-Sama please update this, you promised all your fans! I love this story and I know others do as well, please update and finish!
Maxmorris chapter 8 . 6/3
Please update it's amazing please update it is amazing
DracelynObra chapter 8 . 6/3
Dear Taymor, I am begging you to please update this story, please I need you to update this, I cannot sleep or think straight please please please
What happened to your promise of another chapter? Oh please don't abandon this! There aren't many quality SasuHina fics on this site and you are truly are one of the rare few who can do it justice. Your stories are very original and absolutely captivating. Please update Tay-Chan!
I'm begging you to please finish this!
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 2/8
Wow. After having read the Confession, going on to read the Contingency Plan and this story is just kind of really uncomfortable. Like, Sasuke, your behavior is not okay at all. Like, Phantom of the Opera levels of obcession and innappropriate action.

I know this it probably headed in a SasuXHina direction (I've read most of your other fic by now and that seems to be your favourite ship) but I can't quite wrap my head around getting from here to there. I can much more easily see it becoming a trio. (Which would be interesting seeing the Uchiha and Hyuuga families react to.)

Anyway, I hope there's more of this on the way.
purtisharma5 chapter 8 . 1/14
Please update. This is so good. I cried for a good while before i calmed down. You have to finish this and give sasuke a happy ending or at least something to live for.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Type your review here.N.U.F Come on thats so weak! whats with the ending.