Reviews for My Greatest Creation
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/1
wow, I can only imagine what Tony would think in that situation
darthtitan chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Ok, it's official - I want to murder Howard Stark by the end of this fic.
Idea is pure genius; excellent work!
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Bruh
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is WEIRD. Luckily, I love weird. :)
Smile Black chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
What the actual fuck? o.O
Your stile is great! But how in the world did you get that idea?! I'm not sure wether I should be freaked out or not. But anyway it's great.
Dawnmoon76 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I really like this story. I read it a while ago before I had an account and then recently I tried looking for it but couldn't find it. Imaine my delight when I stumble upon it! It's awesome, truly. :)
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Well written- a very nice spin to the situation! I love the camaraderie and giant geese lol
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
very interesting
Rianne.S chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Moooorrrrreeee!
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was awesome, creepy, and heart-breaking all at the same time. I can't help but wonder how this would change his relationship with his bots and Jarvis though... An AI creating another AI, I imagine there are some horror movies with that premise... (laugh)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Liked this lots.
LassieLowrider chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wonderfully, believably written. Also kind of horrific, but it's so realistic somehow that you can't help but be sucked into it!

Regards,
Emma
SirVacuumThe3rd chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww! Amazing!
superkim111 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Bravo! Well done!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This makes sense... Yes it does. I can see Howard in his lab, doing this. It would also explain the 'coldness' Tony says he experienced.

Character stuff. Tony's method of copying and Steve's response. Good stuff.

The two epilogues are my favorites. In the first one Tony simply adds robot jokes to his list of witty snarks. In the second, Ozma! The parrallel is great.