Reviews for Take Me Down to the Fighting End
elljayde chapter 41 . 5/21
Love this story please update soon
NanneroftheWE chapter 41 . 4/11
I love your story! Thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait for more! :)
victoria0613 chapter 10 . 3/27
cant read this anymore because of the unrealistic people. a normal person would have stayed at the campsite and not gone to the neighborhood, rick be damned. and they definitely wouldn't have gotten out of the truck. growing is good, but no one lies to themselves that long when it comes to grief. its unrealistic that she would need to see that Toni's body wasn't there to move on from his death. i understand that you needed something for Daryl and Elena to bond over, but it was too unrealistic, which makes me lose hope for their relationship. It especially made me angry that after she went through all of that, she just rolled over like a bitch and forgave rick. there should have been at least a few weeks of her refusing to talk to him and a well deserved verbal whipping for rick. i was unable to relate with the character this story is supposed to make me feel sympathy for, so i cant read it anymore.
susan-black7 chapter 41 . 3/26
Wow This chapter was intense! I really liked that hot moment between Daryl and Elena! And I loved how Elena and Carl are like brothers now, this relationship is very sweet!

Please update soon :)
Midnight-Owl-97 chapter 41 . 3/26
Just finished binge reading this story. OMG it's amazing. Can't wait to read more. X
Harryedaway chapter 41 . 3/25
Story deserves more attention. I really think this is one of the best stories out there
zeldadragondraco chapter 41 . 3/25
Omg omg omg. Yes! Thank you for continuing this story. I am in love with Elena and Daryl! I adore you this story.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 41 . 3/25
Uh oh.
susan-black7 chapter 40 . 3/6
Hi!

I've found your story days ago, and I really like it! I love how you are writing the relationship, and connecting everything :)

Please update soon, I wanna know whats going to happen!
Carmen Rae chapter 11 . 3/5
Oh man, this awkward Daryl stuff is priceless. I agree with your Daryl assessment of him being previously sexual, but never in the romantic sense. I can't picture the character having had a relationship pre apocalypse.

Just wanted to mention that I'm loving your story so far. You embody the character personalities incredibly well.
Love the story line! Keep going with this, can definitely tell the hard work and passion from your writing. Thanks for being so great! :)
jlholland1288 chapter 40 . 2/24
I love this story! It is written so well. I can tell you really take your time to get the best out of your story. I am really enjoying it keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/15/2016
So glad you're back to writing this amazing fic! Keep up the good work! Loved the ending of this chapter, Elena may not like killing but unfortunately she's probably going to be doing a lot of it.
Arrowsnbullets chapter 39 . 12/15/2016
Finally at season 3! I thought you'd give up this story before this, but no, and it was great, I pictured Elena in every scene from the episode haha, can't wait to read how she'll fit in the season, specially with the whole Governor/Merle issue, anyway, thanks for the shout out :) as always, I'll be waiting for another chapter
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 39 . 12/13/2016