Reviews for Take Me Down to the Fighting End
Hey its been really long since you've updated but I just finished the story today and had to review, which I never do. I absolutely love what you created! I'm really impressed with how you captured the characters and integrated all the different points of view. I typically don't like stories that go off on their own storyline and differ from the plot but yours was woven so well into it I really loved it. The time frame you picked and the fact that the show didn't cover where they were after they lost the farm, everything fits beautifully. And I find myself almost sad that now we're getting to the point where they find the prison and there might be less of a difference from the main storyline.
So many authors write Lori as a complete bitch and I really appreciate that you showed her in a way that was true to her character and didn't demonize her at all. I loved that you included relationships with characters that authors often overlook, especially T Dog. I found myself looking forward to their banter. Rick also is painted so well in your story, a lot of people make their oc his other right hand man and have them make an instant connection with Rick, and I think you captured every different point of view wonderfully. Daryl is beautifully written. I know you said that you have trouble writing his point of view but I really enjoyed when you switched to him or even had Elena reflecting on how she knew he was thinking.
And finally Elena. She is wonderful and likeable and so compassionate without being a Mary sue. She's realistic and her character development is subtle and refreshing. How you unfold hers and daryls relationship is perfect in my opinion and I really like that it isn't just a story how this perfect gorgeous self sufficient girl suddenly makes Daryl into the ideal boyfriend. You included times where she definitely fucked up and I was reading it thinking "oh come on Elena don't do that!". When she had the pregnancy scare and was reflecting on her old life and the possibility that she might never have a family, I really felt for her and really enjoyed seeing that side of her character.
All in all Im really happy I was able to stumble into this story and I would be floored if you updated or found sudden inspiration in the new seasons. Just watched the season 6 finale! I hope you're still watching too. Cheers!
zeldadragondraco chapter 37 . 1/25
How dare you get people attached to your story only to leave them hanging for two years. I happen to have stumbled across this story and fell in love with it. You however, broke my heart. Thanks for that.

(Please continue. I adore this story.)
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
I hope you are doing well. I am still holding out hope that one day I will see an update for this story...I hope...because I really love this story. I NEED to know what happens next. No matter how long it takes I will still be happy to see an update.
Hinata9810 chapter 37 . 8/14/2015
Please continue !Your story is absolutely fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Please start writing this story again! It's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/6/2015
Are you still working on the next chapter? I keep looking for updates in your bio, but you stopped posting them :( I really hope you aren't done with this, you're an amazing writer! Just hope you continue, you're fanfic is better than all of the other Daryl fanfics I've read.
A supportive reader
Caljumaia chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
"Elena stared into the angel wings on the man's back who stood in front of her." Oh my, I loved this line!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/13/2015
Miss this story hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/1/2015
This story is over and that makes me sad, it ended rather abruptly. I will miss this, I'm starting to realize that you will never finish this, as it is nearing a year since the last update
Guest chapter 34 . 1/19/2015
I miss this story. When will the next chapter be up? I've been waiting since May (8 months) this story is way too good to give up on. Keep writing please!
Arrowsnbullets chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I couldn't post in the last chapter so the first should be hehe.. anyway, I've been waiting for a new chapter for months, I thought you had give up on this :(, but read the update on your profile got my hopes up again yay! this story is way too good, so hopefully there'll be an update soon
queen-moustache chapter 37 . 7/30/2014
oh come on you cant leave us on this cliffhanger :P update soon this is an amazing story x
luvmesumdaryl chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
This isn't just a review for this chapter but this whole story of yours. This is honestly the best TWD/Daryl fanfic that I have read and I've read a bunch! I love the way you describe scenes to the T and I can perfectly Invision them as if I was simply looking out the window and witnessing them myself. I love this story so much that I literally have to force myself to put this story down and get some sleep lol. ALL the Daryl fanfics on Wattpad don't have nothing on your story. You are a very talented writer and I encourage you to keep doing what you're very good at, writing.
RosesandThorns666 chapter 37 . 6/5/2014
Please continue this! I love it so much!
cemmia chapter 37 . 5/30/2014