Reviews for Fruit of My Womb
Jenny chapter 6 . 4/19
Thank you for these awesome stories.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
interesting
Tzarista chapter 6 . 5/16/2004
great story
Angel chapter 6 . 10/17/2002
Please continue your fanfic was the first that actually made me want to read fanfics, you captured all those moments that I've been seeing of Phoebe and Cole. Thank you but is there a place please where I could read all of your fics instead of luckily stumbling onto them? BTW OMG please write MORE, waiting with baited breath here.
Charming Tia chapter 6 . 8/28/2002
What a touching chapter, and the perfect ending to this story. To have Cole's mother give him a little kiss on the cheek and tell him 'Take care'...and I loved little Ben's perspective. Julie was 'wrong' and his grandma, demon or not, was 'right'. How observant he was of his daddy was great, too, and to have him say 'dada' was probably the best thing he could have done for Cole.

This whole story (as well as the ones that preceeded it) give such a compelling insight into Cole's past...you've portrayed him as a typical child stuck in anything but a typical childhood.

I have a bad feeling about the Elders, though, and this demon they should have vanquished. Guess we'll just have to wait for the sequel to find out, won't we?
gemini UK chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
You manage to convey so much that I forget I am reading a story but slip so easily into visualising the scene.

My curiosisty is well and truly piqued for the next installment, Coles mother obviously still has a secret or two up her sleeve and as for the elders...
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
that was a wonderful story, i cant wait till you put the next story in this series up. And i cant wait till you add to Roll the Dice & Ru n for your life.

~Charmedchic72~
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 8/27/2002
oOoOo...cant wait to read the next chapter.!

~charmedchic72~
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
i like this chapter but my computer wont let me read chapter 3 for some reason...but im pretty sure i can guess what happened in chapter 3!

~cHaRmEdChIc72~
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
oh! pleaze dont let baby ben die...pleaze!

~ChArMeDcHiC72~
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
loving it so far.

~ChArMeDcHiC72~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
i just wanted to tell you that even thought these are good stories, the titles are crap. think of something else. please

they just ward some readers away. if it weren't for your little summaries, everyone would have ran away. if your going to make a sequel, make a good title.
maggie chapter 6 . 8/27/2002
I haven't eagerly anticipated a sequal story since finishing the third Harry Potter and diving into the fourth. Love the character development as usual. I hope that Cole's mother is not gone for good. It seems that there is a much larger picture forming. All the mystery, hushed whispers, and the Elder's final words...

Love the touching scenes between mother and son and father and son. I had tears forming especially when Ben started saying "dada". I enjoy the human element that all your stories contain. It makes it so easy to visualize the scenes as they unfold. This story, as do all your other stories, lives on in the mind.

Now what could be instore for us in "The Coleville Horror"? Just in time for Halloween.
Jolynn chapter 6 . 8/26/2002
Oh how loving and touching. The feelings that remain after all this time come out with a simple touch and just a glance into each other's eyes. Everything comes flooding back in a heartbeat. I want to see more of Cole's mom. That was so sweet: "She kissed her baby". And then "Goodbye Mom". I had tears in my eyes.

And then there's Ben. Nothing like having your child say your name for the first time to stir your soul. I love seing Cole surrounded by his loving family. He deserves happiness. I get so much pleasure from your stories because I can actually see them there. A loving, caring, happy family.

As for leaving us in the dark. Shame on you. Hurry up and go write now before you have to put down your pen and battle the trolls.
writelikeademon chapter 6 . 8/26/2002
I did not understand the last part at all, but I cannot wait for you to explain it! I think Cole's mom should come back in future installments, I really like her. Fabulous story as always!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »