Reviews for Can You Keep Your Promise?
bhoney chapter 2 . 1/29
Cool chapter-loved seeing Dojo's POV during that scene! So many great scenes I'd love to see from his POV. And the line about how the bus ride seemed more mentally tiring than it should be cracked me up. LOL

Hope you'll post more on this SOON!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/29
I really hope you continue this. Nice chapter.
bhoney chapter 3 . 1/28
Awww, I'm jealous! I SOOOO want to read Bessatsu I, but can't find an English translation anywhere. Waaaah! *cries*

LOVED this. And, for me, this story can NEVER be too romantic! LOVE Dojo/Kasahara. This was awesome. Please, please, please come back and write some more.
bhoney chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I'm not sure what Bessatsu I is, but I liked this a lot. Very sweet. I loved that scene from the book and it was fun to see it from Dojo's POV. There are several other scenes I'd love to see from his POV. If you're still writing this fic and need ideas, let me know! :)

I hope you'll post more soon!
vampgirliegirl chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Keep going
Nermal chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I have to admit the first two chapters were awesome! By the 3rd one, the pace and setting changed quite a bit though. Overall a good read!
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Please update soon! Its so cute!
a Wiccan chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Haha love it, I can't wait for more like this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was a really good chapter PLEASE UPDATE!
Lala chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
LOL that's cute.
SheSailsShips chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I'm living off of Library Wars these days- your new parts are my favorite way to feed my addiction right now. SO GOOD. Seriously- bravo hun! You're writing style just pulls me in- I can see everything as if it were happening right in front of me. Not always an easy thing to do! I'm crazy about these missing/in-between scenes- I love having a peak into conversations and interactions between Kasahara and Doujou that might have happened, you have such a great knack for it! :)

This piece in particular got me all giddy- the phone being the barrier between them, both frustrating and intimate- awww! And the part when Doujou pats the phone like he would Iku's head- genius! :D And go Komaki, it's great seeing him get under Doujou's skin XD If I could add this story to my favorites again, I would! It's that perfect :) Thank you for continuing to update! I get so excited when I see that you have a new chapter up! And too romantic? Nope (I could take even a bit more _)! It's just right :D

PS: so totally jealous that you have a chance to read Bessatsu I! From what I've heard it's a shipper’s dream come true :D I can't wait for the day when Melithiel translates it!
Marina Shele chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
oh man i've been waiting so long to read your next chapter and this was so gooood! i can't wait for the next on. and just so you know i was so excited that you updated i actually read this chapter in the middle of my math class (in which i sit in the front row) i had my laptop under the desk and was pretending to pay attention ] anyway keep up the good work! can't wait for the next one!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa XD kawaii! Love it update again!
Lala chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Haha sooo sweet
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah XD MORE MORE YOU ARE JUST TOO AWESOME! WRITE AND UPDATE AND HUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRYYYYYY Y! XD LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!