Reviews for Ill protect you
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
What..? I'm sorry, but I'm very confused. I didn't understand how Beth is now hanging with the Greasers and why Johnny is being like this. I might of missed it, but all I can say is I'm very confused. So yeah. Just a little hint I think she's very marry sue. Just my opinion though.
AnimalLover1 chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Loved it. Please make a sequal
SweetestSarcasm chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
:) Please continue; I've never read a fanfic that went in this direction before.
obsessive360 chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Her heart is with Dally!
briar black death rose chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
dammmmn. Poor Mar
jusa lilcrazE chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
OH MY GOD!I LOVE IT SO FAR ITS AMAZING!BUT WHY THEY PICK HER UP SO OFTEN?ITS WEIRD!ID FEEL SO AWKWARDED OUT! like if some guy was all like"Hey seem to have hurt your let me help you."And tried to pick me up.98% of all girls would be like "Ninja please!back the **** be all up in mah goodies!" the others would be like "Oh ."and get jkjk nbbut thats probly how I woud have reacted...actually no probly not lol Id prbly be like"Please sir leave meh go get me a doughnut,some orange soda and a phone and be on ur way." lolokay maybe not even probly be like "Thanks!But lean on u you fall and make me fall,ur dead sir."and this is the point Id be like haahahahaha laughing manically and then be just like"Nah Im just joking!But seriously dont fall over."lol seeyah!
jusa lilcrazE chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
awwwwwww!I love it!keep writing and writing and writing please!?
Just obsessed chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I like it you must update.

UPDATE I SAY

pretty please
obsessive360 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I like her(Marley) with Dally more than with Johnny!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
write more please love this story
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
god that's a funny chapter. I love the dumb jokes and the arm biting xD
Random chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I love love love this story! I kinda want to see her end up with Dallas though. Pleaseeee update!
SaveMeFromTheNothingI'veBecome chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is exactly the kind of story I love and write myself!
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
damn, johnny boy you fucked up..Though you can buy a new personality. It's called therapy xD
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 2/13/2013