Reviews for Avatar Games
irishauthor94 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I know you kind of gave permission to another author to adopt this, but it's been 7 months... I Don't necessarily want to adopt this story, but would you mind if i borrowed a few of your ideas for a crossover i'm planning myself?
Awww thats okay chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I did like this fanfic but dont get stressed out about it! :)
Cecelia54321 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Come on lady why are you giving you fanfic t someone else it's like giving them your OWN property
NarglesandNightlock chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Well done on you story it's really, really good. Nice job on not making Toph a Mary-Sue. I hope you sort out whatever you are going through. Thank you for this awesome story.
TheCursedWolf chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
can you send me a link. i'm having a herd time finding it! thank you!
Schwan chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
I'm sorry you're stressed out, and there's no need to talk about why. Whatever is wrong, I hope it gets better soon. Best of luck to you.
xjustanother-otakux chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens
RavenclawValdez chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
This story is wonderful! You're very talented. I did notice a few muddles with your past and present tense at a couple of points, but I think we're all guilty of that. Anyway, I can't wait for an update!:)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Post the next chapter whenever you're ready because I know I sure am. Zuko and Toph join the Gaang eventually, right? I'll say it here, I'll be extremely disappointed if both of them don't end up joining the Gaang. Man, even when he's in the middle of a fight to the death and being knowingly used as a pawn by his sister, Zuko is a pretty decent guy. Way to keep him in character.
TheCursedWolf chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
this is really for chapter 11 & i already posted on it so you know. when is the next chapter coming out? i really like this and can't wait for more. please let me know!

Blake Chess chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I know you can write better than that. Don't hold back.
LadyLucina28 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
great story but please continue
TheCursedWolf chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
i love this so much thank you for writing such an amazing story, got to go!

jghggjj chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Awesome its an epic story do more please
Fokusas chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
No tears from me :). Well as you write: betray, die, love. IF you'll follow cannon i think that next dead could be Mai betrayed by Azula, or Aang, Suki or Sokka all killed by Azula. If you kill Katara all Katangers and Zutarians will go on manhunt looking for you. :D And i think it would be quite hard to kill Katara and extremely hard in night.
It would be interesting to see how Toph (but i think you wont make it since Toph is acting like badgermole :D) or Katara kick someone ass, but i can't imagine Katara killing anyone while Toph wouldn't have any such issues.
LOVE. Most likely it will be KATANG, Zutara, Sukka, Tokka, Toko. Also there could be Azutara, Azuka, Azang, but that would be "strange".
Since this fic is focused on Toph i think you will make final three all girls: Toph with Katara vs Azula.