Reviews for Of Scales & Flesh
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I remember reading this almost a year ago, but I forgot to favorite it and lost it. However, I am so glad to have a chance to re-read it again!
The Reserved Reader chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
I did enjoy reading this, but I couldn't get past how much of a damsel in distress John could be sometimes. It works well in the context of the story (it being based on a fairy tale and all) it's just my personal preference that I prefer John as a bit of badass. I still liked this though.
ArabellaFaith chapter 39 . 3/11/2014
This whole story was utterly lovely! Thank you for writing!
TheRYU chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
great story i give it five stars _
TheRYU chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
OMG you made the characters just who i thought would play them just as well gosh you are good!
TheRYU chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
is it bad i jumped up and down swearing mycroft would be the clock then u made him the clock...got a great laugh out of this.
Shiba-san chapter 39 . 10/23/2013
Great story!
shadowquill17 chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god I loved that story. This was the perfect Beauty and the Beast/Sherlock crossover, it was amazing. I really should have written a review for every chapter but every time I just had to jump to the next chapter... sorry for that. And now I'm gonna go check at your other fics. Thanks a lot!
paulieanne221b chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I just love this. All of it. The only way I can truly express my admiration for this entire story is by going, "LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!", but times a million :)
Zaryin chapter 39 . 7/21/2013
Oh, you are great! Just followed you on Tumblr too, btw :D
R chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
This was incredible, loved every second
Aiamcupid chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
It was great well it was a bit to close to the actual batb movie at the end but overall good must say i was a bit suprised to see john top but it didn't bother me and i would love to read another like this i would love you if you did a labyrinth one that sounds amazazing. ;)
MariaAquarius chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
OMG i loooooooved this Beauty and the beast is like my favorite move and the fact you added Sherlock YEY thank you sooooo much X3
Link chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
I really liked your story! I hope you will write more stories with Sherlock and John! Keep up the good work!
StillNotKing42 chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
I love this story! And, boy was it hot! I'm so sad that its over! It was so good!