Reviews for Of Scales & Flesh
LovelyFangirls chapter 37 . 9/6
Well... I'm one of those people who has a definite position for pairs in a ship "He's bottom! He's top!" Kind of thing. This whole story I was like, "Yes! John's so cute and innocent, a little helpless at times, obvious bottom!"
And then- poof. "John stiffened as he spilled into Sherlock."
That being said, I have favorite this story, because I love the pair, I love Beauty and the Beast, and I love your writing! I appreciate how true you stuck to the original (even with quotes!) but also the cool twists and spins you put on it. Like the dragon. SMAUGLOCK! XD
And the Mystrade. Me love Mystrade. _ This was an amazing story, Kudos!
Fan Bird chapter 38 . 9/2
Oh my god I love this fan fic so much thank you for writing it I love it! I'm going to go read it again I love it so much!
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I remember reading this almost a year ago, but I forgot to favorite it and lost it. However, I am so glad to have a chance to re-read it again!
The Reserved Reader chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
I did enjoy reading this, but I couldn't get past how much of a damsel in distress John could be sometimes. It works well in the context of the story (it being based on a fairy tale and all) it's just my personal preference that I prefer John as a bit of badass. I still liked this though.
ArabellaFaith chapter 39 . 3/11/2014
This whole story was utterly lovely! Thank you for writing!
TheRYU chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
great story i give it five stars _
TheRYU chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
OMG you made the characters just who i thought would play them just as well gosh you are good!
TheRYU chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
is it bad i jumped up and down swearing mycroft would be the clock then u made him the a great laugh out of this.
Shiba-san chapter 39 . 10/23/2013
Great story!
shadowquill17 chapter 39 . 9/29/2013
Oh my god I loved that story. This was the perfect Beauty and the Beast/Sherlock crossover, it was amazing. I really should have written a review for every chapter but every time I just had to jump to the next chapter... sorry for that. And now I'm gonna go check at your other fics. Thanks a lot!
paulieanne221b chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I just love this. All of it. The only way I can truly express my admiration for this entire story is by going, "LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!", but times a million :)
Zaryin chapter 39 . 7/21/2013
Oh, you are great! Just followed you on Tumblr too, btw :D
R chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
This was incredible, loved every second
Aiamcupid chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
It was great well it was a bit to close to the actual batb movie at the end but overall good must say i was a bit suprised to see john top but it didn't bother me and i would love to read another like this i would love you if you did a labyrinth one that sounds amazazing. ;)
MariaAquarius chapter 39 . 7/8/2013
OMG i loooooooved this Beauty and the beast is like my favorite move and the fact you added Sherlock YEY thank you sooooo much X3