Reviews for Project
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 4/26
You had me at Joshua tripping xD

I like this: not too mushy, believable, cute, awkward(neku), funny
(I hate straight up mushy, lovey dovey unless! It's fitting, and I'm super picky)

Also like how Neku's mom couldn't tell if Joshua was a boy or girl
SuspendedInLimbo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
So... Joshua tripping... Reference to Kipper Snack's fanfic? ;) And hey, not a failed attempt at Neku x Shiki. I've seen worse. Erm... Joshua just has a knack for randomly appearing in fanfics with no exact/direct meaning... But he's Joshua (and he has a "pet snake aka Megumi wearing sunglasses", so let's all lay off. And Neku's mom scares me... Really. But back to the fanic: The idea of a Mrs. Mew is very (pardon) cute :) And I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. As for Neku knowing how to sew... Erm... I don't think he'd be all that _great_ at it, but who knows? He's Neku. And yes, I agree with your opinions on Neku x Shiki. I do find the "entry fee" tedious and a weak form of debate... I find Neku x Shiki realistic, but not an "instant romance, omgz we're getting married in chapter 2". Sorry for having to put up with this ramble and paragraph :) Anyway, good one shot, thanks for the read.
Nice chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh man, this story was so cute and funny 3

... Joshua trips XD
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
One of the handful of Neku/Shiki lovers says 'hi'. xD But pfft, you can always receive a review from me so I'm sure you're not surprised. Anyway, I think you really pulled this off, and my I give this my (platonic)Neku/Shiki stamp of approval. Leave it to Neku for having something up his sleeve such as a talent for sewing. And his mum -his mum is legitly awesome.

Also, I see that you're still having Megu as Joshua's snake xD Joshua's appearances ftw.

As for the entry fee thing I could probably /attempt/ to debate about it but honestly...I suck at debating. I suppose I could relate my love of NeShiki to my love of...prawns. Random, but that's my favourite food and I can't explain why, it just /is/. And I suppose NeShiki just /is/ my fave ship. It just suits my shipping taste buds.

Back to the subject of your fic, I think my favourite aspect is how you wrote Neku - being all embarrassed while he's usually the epitome of 'cool lone-wolf guy'.
Shinra-ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I am perfectly aware of the reasons why Neku/Shiki is NOT a romantic ship. Your enumerations are perfectly valid, they are as you say, the "entry fee" is not accurate since well, I don't want to repeat what you said. I knew this all along since I first started collecting the secret reports and I'm not one to go against canon.
However, I am still bent out on shipping them just because embarrassed Neku is cute (among other reasons). I do appreciate this fic still.

I'd like to point out that Neku is a bit out of character though. Shiki's a bit assertive but that's okay. I like teasing Shiki. Though I kind of find it hard to believe that Neku can sew gorgeously but I have to admit that this is good fluff.
Yeah, there are more Neku/Joshua fans but the Neku/Shiki fans are striving. So thanks for the refreshing read!
Cloudie Daze chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was zetta adorbs, yo X3 loved it, had me cracking up!