Reviews for Strings of Fate
Makurayami Ookami chapter 36 . 9/12
This was good.
rorpuissant chapter 3 . 9/7
Ok, nice beginning but I need to know in what dimension 11 years old kids get up naturally before 6 in the morning ? Is it just me that's bothered by this fact ? It's to the point that the great hall is 'abuzz with activity.
foxee-chik chapter 36 . 9/5
omg! wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
tylishabruce.2002 chapter 23 . 9/1
I was really shipping Susan and Harry. My life is ruined.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 36 . 8/26
I love it :D
Vampireking40 chapter 36 . 8/25
So Draco was turned by the same man who turned Remus. Will he be showing up next year. As he will be the first to know what happened to Draco. Well except for Snape who was there. My question is does his mother know that her boy is now a monster. What will the ministry do when they find out, and much will it cost Lucius to keep the ministry and the Toad quite.
Difdi chapter 36 . 8/25
While I can understand why there would be time limits imposed on a school Quidditch match, since it shouldn't be allowed to get in the way of classes, the new rule breaks the allegory of Quidditch.

Quidditch emulates the way wizards fight wars. That's why the Seeker's role is so valuable - they represent wizards like Voldemort or Dumbledore.
Flora chapter 2 . 8/24
THE HUFFLEPUFFLES WILL NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED!
Vampireking40 chapter 29 . 8/24
I through Sir Nicholas was Petrified.
Vampireking40 chapter 27 . 8/24
The one problem also with tossing students into Askaban especially those of Slytherin house is that one they all are connected some how to the Dark Lord which makes them connected to Lucius Malfoy. Also as soon as some one like Theo Nott or Draco Malfoy gets arrested the minster, his toad and two angry death eaters will want to know why Pure blood are being treated like criminals when the half bloods and muggleborns are still in school and not being charged. I am sure some of the items from the other houses came from Half-Bloods but I would figure not many muggleborn would have items that would be considered contriband.
Vampireking40 chapter 19 . 8/24
Well it would not be second year without the diary and the idiot professor Lockhart.
Vampireking40 chapter 15 . 8/24
That was great. Marcus deserved the beating he got.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 8/24
Interesting Harry creates a potion to help get rid of acne. Also how is that not even Dumbledore knows about the Poker Tournament that Professor Vector is over. I look at this little club, Harry creating a potion for acne, and even Harry study group. Its good that the year of the Toad is a few years away as she would not allow any of this especially the study groups. She do away with the poker tournament as soon as she found where the met. Not sure how she would deal with the potion he created but would find a way to take all the funds made from it for herself and the ministry. Then the whole autograph session Harry had she would every student in her dentention writing with a blood quill I will not support a liar.
Vampireking40 chapter 5 . 8/24
I wonder why that never happened before in other stories. We all know how Malfoy got on his team his death eater father bought his sons way onto the team by given the death eater head of house 7 brooms with the condition Draco is on and the previous Seeker is out. I would say Draco who will not like what has happen will complain to his father and try and one up what Harry did for the Slytherin team.
Mary the Filker chapter 30 . 8/24
OK, this chapter explains Sir Nicholas being available for the last chapter-I should've read a bit further! 8-)
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »