Reviews for Strings of Fate
omh666 chapter 38 . 11/21
interesting.
I hope you continue with this.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 19 . 9/9
What happening to Tracey
Ashkan Dehno chapter 38 . 8/7
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
marvinkitfox1 chapter 38 . 8/7
These were two of the better Harry Potter stories in fanfic.

I really loved the first story where smart-Harry entered the wizarding world and turned so many preconceived notions on their head.

The second story where Amelia gets a relationship, Harry completely rewrites Quidditch, Susan gets a Voice, and Hogwarts gets a body while the deatheaters punish themselves in silly ways is fun too, in a completely different way.

Pity you had to smoosh the two stories in under one title, they seem a bit crowded and incompatible under there.
Nikkless chapter 5 . 8/5
itr Parvati not Pavarti
Nikkless chapter 1 . 8/5
feels too rushed.
otherwise first chap was interesting
stevem1 chapter 38 . 7/16
This is a brighter, happier, more organized Harry Potter having been raised by his aunt without Vernon’s influence.
VetTeacher chapter 1 . 7/12
Quite inventive. I love it.
Vampireking40 chapter 38 . 6/24
There seems to be more to tell as Lucius is up to something and the dark lord has not yet returned. I wonder what will the toad through on werewolves be when she finds out the the Heir to the Malfoy family is now a werewolf.
Vampireking40 chapter 31 . 6/24
What a shock of event, but it had to happen as Lucius has to find a way to get rid of Dumbledore. He can't get rid of Hagrid as he has been cleared of all charges by the DMLE. Lucius knows exactly what his son brought to Hogwarts has he gave him each and every item. If Draco was arrested he would soon join his son in Askaban.
Vampireking40 chapter 30 . 6/24
That is all well in good until 5th which is the year of the evil Toad with her Blood Quill detentions. A group like this could prevent those events from ever happening. As this story is only at the end of 2nd year. It just makes you wonder if the presence of Auror are still there in 3 years will the Toad be able to take control of the school.
Clark Thomas Lee Koesy chapter 29 . 6/18
just noticed you used plain instead of plane I have done it too
mumphie chapter 38 . 5/31
An interesting story. I'd like to see more of Harry and group. Also find out how Draco handles the full moon, where he goes, and if Harry finds out. I can see Moony taking him under his wing, perhaps. You know, after Draco quits being a moron. Also, I never, ever, wanted to see or hear about Petunia's love life. No. Just. No.
mumphie chapter 10 . 5/31
I was wondering why Harry didn't get the invisibility cloak.
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »