Reviews for Strings of Fate
goldenruhl chapter 32 . 9/22
I have really enjoyed this story i've read it twice already lol
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 30 . 9/17
Your opening idea was definitely interesting, so the first few chapters were accordingly quite exciting. That said, as the story advances I can definitely note something sorely missing, and that is conflict or any type of tension: everything goes peachy for the protagonist all-the-time.

If we simply categorized this as a fix - fic , I would say that you have done an excellent job and leave it at that. As a story though, something more is doubtlessly needed to spur the reader's interest.
Greatazuredragon chapter 32 . 9/1
Nice story so far, good work.
Sir-Tannin chapter 32 . 8/30
mmore please?
If Tonks is a cousin then so is Draco, Narcissa is a Black.
rekrula chapter 27 . 8/24
GAAAA! FEM SLASH! It should be labeled! You guys get so bent when there is even a hint of boy/boy in a non-slash labeled story, you would think you would at least LABEL a femslash story!
DSwiftblade chapter 22 . 8/22
I mean 22 sorry a typo there
DSwiftblade chapter 22 . 8/22
nice Pinky and the Brain reference in chapter 21
ldizzle chapter 1 . 8/14
and one
Kali-blue chapter 15 . 8/6
Eww about Helena Ravenclaw admiring a 12 year old boy in the shower to contemplate a patronus. I'm enjoying the story, but it is quite a bit Mary-sue. Good on the Baron beating marcus flint to get money for HR's photo.
heffronma5 chapter 32 . 8/4
HOORAY - About time they got together :) They make a great couple. I prefer reading F/F and M/F stories. M/M relationships should never happen as most lead to diseases.

I am looking forward to the next chapter - please update as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

-Mark
akinomatis chapter 31 . 7/28
So what did Draco have? Forty-seven counts of possession of Class 12 forbidden items. Now I'm intrigued.
Cassandra30 chapter 32 . 7/23
Well handled.
Cassandra30 chapter 31 . 7/23
Nicely played, Dumbles.
Cassandra30 chapter 29 . 7/23
Excellent! Ginny still has a lot to answer for as does Lady Helena.
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »