Reviews for Strings of Fate
old-crow chapter 35 . 7/14
Hi,

There are many things that I enjoy about this tail - chiefly among them is that it hasn't been tied so closely to canon as to be yet another telling of first year, etc. Yes, you've kept the tale (more or less) within the basic framework of Hogwarts, but your characters are behaving in new and delightful ways, all-the-while reasonably, given the other changes that you made.

Your Harry has responsible parent figures in his life and is behaving accordingly.

It's rather refreshing.

Old-Crow
mythrica chapter 35 . 7/14
finally caught up. I still love this as much as the first time. looking forward to future installments.
silversnitch4765 chapter 35 . 7/11
Why is this story rated M?
Dragonflydotcom chapter 35 . 7/4
Hey there...

Wow... What an amazing story..
A few mistakes here and there, but other than that... JUST WOW..
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE EFFORT AND IMAGINATION FROM YOUR SIDE.. i ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF IT...

Love and Blessings

Dragonfly
Lisa G chapter 35 . 6/30
Fantastic story. Wonderful. I wish there was more.
Harry should eventually either become the D.A.D.A. teacher or Headmaster, BC it would be sad for Gwen to be lonely again. Surely the Castle has old family courters.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 6/24
Tonks already graduated.

I get harry in Hufflepuff, he's loyal to a fault, but Hermione in Ravenclaw? That I don't get. Seems really out of left field. She may like books but she just isn't true Ravenclaw material. Her other traits, such as her intense desire to make friends and be known as more than just a brainy head, far outweighs her tendencies. I say you should have either kept her in Gryffindor, or better yet, put her in Hufflepuff with Harry and Susan. We all know Hermione goes above and beyond loyalty to her friends and family. :)
roader90 chapter 29 . 6/22
I found an issue with this chapter Nicholas was just petrified so he shouldn't be available
Ronald84 chapter 35 . 6/21
Hello. I have enjoyed your story very much so far. It has given me some inspiration for a story I am currently working on as well. I don't know when I will post the first few chapters of mine. But I want to have at least 6 chapters ready before I post. I am looking forward to your next update. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.
Smokeing chapter 35 . 6/12
Excellent story enjoyed it very much and couldn't put it down till I finished it look forward to updates
foxee-chik chapter 35 . 6/12
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap! im enjoyin this story!
i remember that being talked about on youtube on a video called How to fix Quidditch by supercarlin brothers but there may be some reddit posts with similar ideas
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 6/11
That has to be one of the dumbest conversations I've ever seen with the Hat in a fanfiction. Kudos for using such garbage logic to force Harry into Hufflepuff even at the cost of contradicting a previous conversation about why you don't argue against the hat's sorting. It's only when you're compatible with more than one house that your opinion is taken into consideration? Well, you showed pretty obviously that he was only fit for one house and it certainly wasn't the house of friendship. So is this your convenient excuse to get the ball rolling on a harem or was it just shtty writing? Maybe it's both. You know most people establish facts that will help them in the future, not facts that make future decisions into gaping plot holes.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 6/11
I really hope those tags up there imply his friendships and not some shtty harem.
OceanLyric chapter 1 . 6/9
I finally decided to give this fic a try, and omg, I love it! The characterization, the dynamics, the fact that Harry seems like a reasonable thinking human being! I honestly can't wait for more!
2,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »