Reviews for Strings of Fate
tammgrogan chapter 38 . 11/18
This will a GREAT chapter! Maybe Gwen could start talking with Draco, to get him to redeem himself. Whatever you write I'm sure it will be great. I'm looking forward to your next update(soon I hope), until then Thank you for sharing and take care.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 17 . 10/22
your story has my love and will be on my favs if only because of the Mass Effect reference
it's a great story too
Frindy chapter 32 . 9/16
That wasn’t rough it was lovely
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 9/8
Nope. Harry knows too much for "my muggle aunt told me" to be reasonable. And this "you owe me a marker" crap?! Your Harry is a dick. I quit.
G Fawke chapter 2 . 9/7
How many reviewed that Indy was stupid?
Arjayess chapter 38 . 8/7
1) Sad to see so long since updated. I just found this and am only up to Ch. 12, so far. I know many authors object to being called on to update, so I will not, but express the hope you do.

2) PLEASE use a dictionary and compare 'definitely' with 'defiantly'! Seems to be a VERY regular mistake(?), but it is usually 'Yanks' who make it. You're not.
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 15 . 8/7
*full on ROFLing* HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAA! I can totally see the good Baron doing this for Helena... *snorts*.

As always, I love the slice of life moments you put in here, and it's going to be a toss-up as to whether Harry survives past puberty to graduation or has a full on heart attack from suppressed irritation/normal boy reactions. :D

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on

M*T*D*L*
chaoswizard chapter 38 . 7/14
Keep it coming plz it is good
Corwyn chapter 38 . 7/3
Loving this story so far! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 29 . 7/3
Loving this story!

Two nitpicks:

1) You say the horcruxes are tying Tom to this "plain", which should be "plane", as in "... of existence". "Plain" means "boring or ordinary".
2) You send the professors to the Room guided by the Baron and Nicholas. Nick was petrified a chapter or so ago.

Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 6/20
Aww I thought she was going to call him Spock once "her eyes lit up"
bkerrmom1 chapter 38 . 5/28
Wow, you made me feel kind of sorry for the Malfoys! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
CMVreud chapter 17 . 5/6
At first it was a cute idea.
Then he spoke of them as if they were their real names and now even others use these nicknames.
To be true, in said conference for Harrys potion mastery it was the first. But it hadn't got better.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 5/5
Now I know that I really like your Hogwarts.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 5/5
Somehow I think Tonks would've been one of those people with a crass appraciation of the word 'moist'.
2,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »