Reviews for Strings of Fate
Janie.ohio chapter 34 . 2/14
oh no! I'm out of story! this is really good, and so very different. I love this Harry! he's so much fun. please continue this.
demoncat13 chapter 29 . 2/13
Isn't Sir Nicholas the petrified ghost?
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 34 . 2/6
...that poor 9 year old.

The chapter is mildly horrific, but the impact is required...ach.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 33 . 2/6
The pun at the end. It's beautiful. I approve highly.

I also approve highly of your author's note, a couple kisses does not a warning require.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 10 . 2/6
*sigh* In response to your AN at the top about Al Jazeera... I apologize for my country's idiocy. It saddens me greatly.
eliteshadow chapter 34 . 2/4
love this story so far hope to read more soon and i thought this story was longer then 34 chapters so far?
RamblingInsomniac chapter 1 . 2/3
It's Eton not Eaton
bet7368 chapter 34 . 1/29
Hoping for a Harry /Hermione story. Enjoying your story thank you for writing it. Will wait for more.
Netchka chapter 34 . 1/28
Wow! What a chapter. Really looking forward to finding out what happens next. Is Voldybut going to be showing up at some point?
General Mac chapter 34 . 1/28
ooooohhh thanks love it more when you can pretty please
Netchka chapter 10 . 1/28
A new potion by accident? Did Harry do it on purpose or by accident? I guess we'll find out.
godess bubbles chapter 34 . 1/27
Oh shit!I so did not see that coming!I'm looking forward to seeing how Harry deals with everything,please update soon!
Lord Moldyvoldy chapter 5 . 1/21
I readHarry Potter and the Methods of Rationalitya few days back. Found it too much to go on without given what a prat Harry has been shown.

But this! This is what I was looking for in that book. A cool minded, well-mannered, and calm natured; yet always calculative of the next move.

The best fanfiction of Harry Potter world I've yet read and I place this above the 'Cursed Child' bollocks.

Worth a Read to ones reading this guys.
KarisTasogare chapter 31 . 1/15
funny, as Draco is a minor (12-13) under the most sets of laws he cant be charged. of course then, as such his 'having' such things would mean his family 'gave' then to him, and thru Lucius would be the one facing serious questioning (and a full serch of his home)
KarisTasogare chapter 28 . 1/15
the whole 'snitch wins the game' is one of the largest glitches in the HP story.
(yes I know it technically doesn't, but given the (Hogwarts) scores we see in the books it works out that way)
the idea that one player can (effectively) outscore the rest of the team, and end the game in so doing, means that tactically the 'chasers' should be assigned to defence as anything they do wont matter. quite frankly it sounds like the sort of rule that you put in place so an 'unskilled patron' can claim he is vital part of the team/game.
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »