Reviews for Strings of Fate
Tony Moonstone chapter 39 . 11/21
Sad it's come to a temporary end.
I really liked this story, the people who wrote negative reviews are very wrong.
This story surprised me in lots of ways.
Lesbian Petunia, nice Dudley, normal raised Harry Potter.
I LOVE how you brought music to the halls of Hogwarts, how you used the ghosts in a good way.
Gave Hogwarts a human form.
Horror in a family gruesomly massacred.
Things I would love to see if you return to continue:
and how he copes with his new forced change.
the Basilisk makes an appearance.
3. If Susan and Harry and Dudley and Luna take their relationship to the next level.
So many others to numerous to mention.
Please return someday and continue more.
Tony Moonstone chapter 34 . 11/21
Such horror, such horror I rarely read about in the Harry Potter universe og Fanfiction.
The fact that it happened to a Slytherin family makes it even more so.
Tony Moonstone chapter 29 . 11/21
Profanity coming from a ghost. That's truly shocking.
What a surprising way to get rid of the Horcruxes so early in the game and with help from the ghosts as well.
Loving this story more and more.
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 11/20
I'm very happy you incorporated a music concert into the storyline, not too many authors would bring music and talent into their stories.
So thank you for doing that.
I'm really enjoying this version of Harry Potter.
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 11/20
It's nice for a change to read about a different Harry Potter, a normal grown up with a family Harry Potter.
It's very refreshing.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
PGHammer21 chapter 1 . 11/5
Tonks has not graduated yet - nor has she in canon, either . Her and Harry overlap one year - this one (his first and her last). During CoS, Dora is in the Auror Academy, having the polish put on by Moody - his last year as Academy Commandant).
PGHammer21 chapter 1 . 11/5
What is with the hatred of Hufflepuffs? Amelia Bones was one - so was Susan, her niece. So was Tonks (all canon).
bet7368 chapter 39 . 10/29
wondering if your well it has been a while since you have added a chapter. hoping your well. thank you for writing this story.
clockworkman87 chapter 14 . 10/5
So far the story is written competently. The scenes are well described and the dialogue is ok.
My main problem is that I don't understand the point. What is the story? I am at chapter 14 and have yet to see any conflict or goal. Harry just seems to get everything he wants, which are kind of random, and don't have much of a payoff. Also it seems that Harry has already defeated Voldemort's plan for the stone? Indirectly, off-screen, with barely any effort. What is at stake? I am confused as to why I should continue.
chyaraskiss chapter 39 . 9/9
I'm really enjoying this story. Many times I left the chapter with a smile or a smirk on my face. Well done Author!
Yami no Ninaite chapter 23 . 8/3
Just got the ME ref. So far, the fic's great.
Love it! Especially the premise :)
A J R
Arnold J Rimmer, bsc, ssc.
Pinkie90 chapter 39 . 5/24