Reviews for Angela On The Couch
dvd123 chapter 24 . 7/19
This is one of the best Helga as a psychologist stories that I've read! Lovely, lovely job. I love the little tidbits that you pulled from the show. And your add-ons feel so natural. Can I say that I loved the kids here, Angela, Dean, Cedric, Lily. They're not just distinct, but you've able to give them the feel of the show itself.

Phoebe not being able to destroy the locket and her explanation killed me. Ugh, perfect. Arnold and Helga made my heart swell with warmth and love. And Helga made me proud (Angela too!). I just love how this story gave me an unexpected peace and a kind of closure.
Ga Hai chapter 1 . 4/8
Gotta love seeing this one finally get a taste of her own medicine.

Yeah, that was YOU, Helga!
Yali.Page chapter 24 . 1/3
I really really love this story! I read the whole thing today! I really enjoyed the plot, the writing style and the characters!
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
chuurin chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
Oh my God oh my God oh my God!
The description of Carry You just got me asdfghjkl
It sounds super interesting :3
chuurin chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
Dean Flanagan sounds suspiciously like Dean ThomasSeamus Finnigan
So no, I don't ship angela/dean, I ship DeaMus :3
Haibara chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
This is a super cute story, and one that I feel fits perfectly into the Hey Arnold! series. Thank you so, so very much for sharing your creativity with us.

I just stumbled upon this story yesterday evening, and I loved every minute of it! Looking forward to finishing it up later today.

Hope that you're still a fan. You've got a new fan of your work, and I have a new favorite story. _

Best to you!
97NerdyRoses chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Omf asdfghjkl! This is like the fic I never knew I wanted! Thank you for bringing back my childhood and making it better!
Kddi chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
Hola!
Me gustó... no, me encantó la trama.
No es difícil imaginar a Helga como Psicóloga infantil /psiquiatria y que Helga se tenga que enfrentar a sus verdaderos sentimientos al verse reflejada en Angela que actúa similar a ell cuando tenía su edad. Y el hecho de que sea más inteligente que Helga y como intercambiaban roles con Helga. Realmente divertido!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
I'm liking this so far, but the MLP thing is highly offensive. :(
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 25 . 2/2/2015
Wow! this story is just soooo Adorable! Well written and just so cuuutee! I just couldn't stop smiling while I read it. Love it!
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
Could you please make the sequel? I'm begging you! I wanna see Angela marry dean!
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
I absolutely adore this story! It's so well thought out and I love how you had Helga mature from being a girl with issues to a mature adult but still in love with arnold! Do good especially with Helga and Angela!
Carola Canela chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
You know, I wouldve like to read Helgas books.
serendipityrain711 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
Ok im crying now..but dont worry its tears of happiness! I cant think of a more sweeter ending...gertie leaving "eleanor" her ring because she knew helga and arnold were meant to be together and arnold's proposal..it was so romantic it gave goosebumps
I liked curly/rhonda in this story too and its great angela's dream came true. This has to be one the best stories i ever read..i loved it beginning to end. Your a very talented writer! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
OMG that was amazing! Arnold told helga he loved her first! That has got to be my favourite moment so far!