Reviews for Take Me By Storm
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 3/3
Ok what just happened?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 3/3
Hey I loved it. Many couples are like that. Especially in the 3rd to 7th month.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 3/3
Oh no
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 3/3
Just have one question why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 3/3
Yep knew it. Shes pregnant.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 3/3
Why does Bea allow these people to rob her of goung back somewhere that was her home? A quote always comes back to me when I read about this situation with her, "no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." And shes allowing them to by her running away and feeling like she cant come back home and be with the man she loves. Only shes keeping herself away, she cant blame anyone else for that. Not even her ex's.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 3/3
How come she doesnt take him up on his offer?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 3/2
Please tell me he sees her again.
MarinaNamaste chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
Seth too?! How terrible for jake.
MarinaNamaste chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
vasoline. Bwhaaaa.
But seriously, Leah? Maaaaan.
MarinaNamaste chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
A boy! Oh. How sweet.
MarinaNamaste chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Love the love.
MarinaNamaste chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Oooh. The results of unprotected. $x. I do hope he get back to her soon. They need to be in each other's arms. And I hope Leah backs off too. Don't need her messing things up.
MarinaNamaste chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
I was so heart broken when Bella was crying alone at the airport. and then bam. A horney sprint to a private room. Mmm Mmm Mmm.
They said their fairwells, but not their goodbyes. And now you leave us with a Leah cliffy!?
MarinaNamaste chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Douch beautiful love making. Long and passionate. and literally all. Night. Long.

Wow, the house is destroyed. How frightening. No wonder she's all delirious with shock. What a massive few days.